You Again !

DAVE POV

A week later...

I was sitting in my dressing room, I had a show tonight at this club called Uptown. My stylist ended up bein sick and couldnt come style me. I wished i would of known this shit earlier, I would have picked my own shit up, now im sitting here waiting on some broad my assistant Chloe recommended me to and the show starts in 30 minutes.

"Yo Chloe, where yo girl at?" I spoke gettin agitated.
"She'll be here East!" "I promise she wont disappoint you." "This is last minute, give her a break" she said, goin and checking her phone.

"Ok so she texted me and she on her way up now" she said getting excited probably because she didn't wanna hear my mouth anymore. There was a knock at the door and Chloe went and opened it, all I could see was a big ass rack full of clothes and shoes. The person who stepped from behind the rack shocked me a lil. Damn this girl stay lookin goood even in the most simple shit i thought to myself. "Ooh its Scrappy Doo I joked once she looked up and seen it was me."

Ha ! "How funny," she smiled at me with tight lips. "We dont have time to joke Mr. East, we have to get you dressed." Here are three options I have chosen for you, " you can pick the best one and we can go from there," and with that she handed me the three outfits and started laying out shoes.

"East Ill be right outside making sure everything is together for your performance," Chloe told me as she left the dressing room.

I looked over at Amir, she wasnt payin me no mind she was so into her work. You could tell this was her passion. "So you gone step out too," I spoke pulling my sweats off and gettin into the jeans she had picked out for me .
Tuh! She stopped what she was doin, "for what its nothing i havent seen before."

"You only sayin that because you havent seen mine before." I challenged, keeping the conversation going.

"Your actually pretty funny for a person with a permenant mug," she laughed.

"What!" Playfully holding my chest, "I dont have a permenant mug."

"Yeah you do, you look really mean and unapproachable," she walked up on me because I had just finished putting the shirt on and inspecting the outfit.

"This is perfect what do you think?" she asked.

"Yea," I smiled. "You got me right this the one!"

She handed me the shoes and I was done gettin dressed.

Chloe stuck her head in the door, "5 minutes East" she yelled.

"Well this was fun, maybe your stylist will be sick again and I can show you more of my skills," Amir spoke ass she packed her stuff back up.

"Shidd I might need to hire you full time," I said jokingly but I was kind of serious shawty can dress a nigga.

"Have a good show East,"she replied.

"Damn you not gone stay and atleast see the show from VIP, all my people up there youll be good." He said.

"No ion think so, Im not really dressed to be out tonight," she pouted.

"Man come on now you look good in anything" I said and I could see her cheeks turning red.
"Look im not gone pressure you, but itll be a good time i promise, no fighting, just good vibes." I raised my eye brow waitin on a response.

Okay ill stay for the show and after im out.

"Say less" I smirked, heading for the door because my show was finna start.

AMIR POV

Dave show was so lit!  His performance had just ended but he hadnt made it to the VIP yet, his friend were also cool too even Ty

Dave show was so lit! His performance had just ended but he hadnt made it to the VIP yet, his friend were also cool too even Ty. Although he cant keep it in his pants, he's really funny and the life of the party! I was kind of tipsy, and I was definitely feeling good.

Taking the shot that was in my hand to the head , I swallowed and made a ugly face. Henn will put hair on your chest.

"Damn you swallowed that shit so fast," Shoota hyped me and I stuck my tongue out at him while doin a lil twerk.

"Thats how you do it ma, I heard Dave voice and turned around I was damn near twerkin on him.

"Ouu heyy Dave, I loved your show the energy was so live," I hugged him, catching myself and him by surprise!

I let go and stepped back, "my bad!" I think im feeling myself a little too much I told him.

"Nah you straight, matter fact you smell good,"he licked his lips.

"Hmm thank you," I smiled. "Soo I think its time for me to go, I stayed for the show and I need to get my rack in the car before the club lets out."

"Damn just have the time of your life with my niggas and I come and your ass wanna run off, come on ill walk you out to your car." He grabbed my hand and led me out of VIP.

After helping me get my stuff in my trunk Dave came around to my drivers door.

"Thank you for today," he told me while leaning in my window.

"Its no problem, its my job and I actually love what I do, dont hesitate calling me if you need me again," I said.

"Bet!" "Here put your number in my phone," he handed me his phone and I put my number in.

Dave stood up straight and tapped the hood of my jeep, "Get home safe Amir," he said turning to go back in the club.

Mmm what a beautiful man I thought to myself, pulling out and driving home.

(Okayy you guys so what do yall think about Dave and Amirs second meet up? Should i move a little faster or are yall feeling the pace ? Anyways i hop yall enjoy 😉 please leave feed back)