Pt2 Oh you bold

Amir POV

"Hello Ms wilder im detective Mcgee" he reached his hand out for me to shake

Accepting his gesture i shook his hand.

He nodded and continued to talk "thank you for coming in today i didnt get to catch you last night on the scene,  i just have a few question and then we can be done here.

"So first can you tell me what happened last night?" He asked

"Yeah well i just remember closing up.  My employees left and i had some work to catch up on. I did that for a while until i heard something. I looked up and then all i remember is waking up outside of my burning shop." I stated

"Did you get a glimpse of who it was in the shop with you" he inquired

"No it all happened so fast" i told him.

"Ok well one last question Ms. wilder do you know of anyone that would want to  harm you"

"No sir i work, mind my business and go home" i assured him.

He raised an eye brow at me but didnt pry "ok well atleast take my card and if you think of or remember anything you can always call" he said handing me his card.

I was so relieved that part was over with. I dont really have anything against the police but i dont mess around with them.

Walking out the doors i was met by Nique, she came with me today because Dave couldn't and i appreciate her for that. He sent us with a truck and a body guard.

As we approached the truck the driver got out and opened the door for us.

Once we got seated she immediately hugged me.

Sighing i let her and i stayed there. All of this was honestly too much.

She finally pulled back to look at me.

"You know you dont always have to be the strong one. Its okay to not be okay. Im here" she looked me in my eyes.

"I know Nique but you know me. Ill be okay" i gave her a slight smile and sat back in my seat.

"When you ready im here, if you cant talk to me or Dave talk to someone professional is all i ask of you, you cant keep holding all of this shit in especially what happened last night" she said with tears in her eyes.

"I promise i will look into it" i nodded my head and laid on her shoulder.

She found out about all of this on the news lastnight and it had her shook up so bad she hasnt left my side since.

Dave POV

Mir and Nique got back to my house about an hour ago

Mir and Nique got back to my house about an hour ago. Mir went up to my room to take a bath and a nap. I went to check on her and  she was knocked out.

I didnt get to talk to her about how it went with the detective, i figured we could talk about it later.

Nique, Tye and lil mama gone stay at my place for a while just until we get this shit figured out. 

My phone vibrated and it was my mans i had trackin Mir phone we havent had any luck because after that call lastnight the phone been turned off. So hopefully he got something for me.

Getting up from the couch i went outside to the back patio to pick up.

"Wassup Rico talk to me" i spoke

" Aye boss i got a location , got some of the boys goin to scope shit out" he told me

"That's what the fuck im talking about Rico, send that shit and make sure its encrypted. And i wanna know everything thats moving in there at all times"

"Bet boss man im on it" he said and we ended the call.

I walked back in the house and was met by Ty

"Yo that had to be business , wassup" he questioned

I opened the patio door and motioned for him to follow me outside.

"Yea Rico said he got a location " i told him as I ran my hand down my face.

"It shouldn't be long then bro" he said as he pulled a pre rolled blunt out and lit it.

" You right and im trying not to be on some hot shit and have this shit all over the news but this nigga violated and im ready to lay some shit down. I spoke honestly.

He handed me the blunt and nodded his head
"Rico and dem boys gone do they job and we gone dead this shit" he told me.

"Im already knowin bro this shit just setting me back, Nas tryna get me back on tour, the shit in the streets keep interfering with that and this nigga violated my girl i cant even think straight" i inhaled and pass the blunt back.

"Word bro, i feel that we gone figure this shit out thats what we do" he assured me.

Omniscient POV

Dee just got word that Mir survived last night. Fuck! He shouted knocking everything off his desk.

"So you telling me she survived and didnt tell yall shit" he questioned.

"That's what im telling you man she said she didn't see anything" the detective said for the second time since coming to update Dee.

"Look man if shes not speaking with police and you said she seen you then Dave is coming for you and i dont  wanna have any parts" he spoke up again.

"What the fuck did you just say to me" he growled

"I-i-im just saying that i cant be implicated in anything that happens next, the money is good but....

Dee cut him off "your done when i say your done  dont forget i got shit on you that could put you away for a long time. You know what get the fuck out my sight before i do some im gone regret" he spat

The detective scrambled to his feet , he couldnt get out the door fast enough.

Dee knew he needed to stir some more shit up but knowing the police was scared of the outcome made him anxious.

Picking up his phone he dialed a number.

The girl on the other end of the phone answered.  "Hey baby"

"Aye i need to know everything you know about the way these niggas move"

"Damn thats how you greet me" she sucked her teeth

"Come on man with the annoying shit" he spoke

She could hear the annoyance in his voice and she knew  how he could get when he's mad so she decided not to make the situation worst.

"Ok i got you ill be home in about a hour" she told him.

"Iight bet" he said and hung up the phone.

(Author notes) 2021 just aint been giving what i thought i was going to give but we back my babiess 👋🏽👋🏽
Like, share & comment. Thank you