Chapter 3

Lily's POV

I open my eyes from my sleep. Walking into the kitchen I start to search the fridge for something to snack on. It's been a few days and so far everything's been okay.

Tomorrow's her first day back to school after the incident. It makes me so angry to think about it.

I cook some eggs and bacon and bake so bagels in the oven.

I look around the beautiful kitchen and really admire how amazing it all is. This is where I want to be in the future, a beautiful home and a lover...

I walk into the back bedroom where mya has been sleeping, she wanted to sleep on the couch and give me the bed but I refused for that to go down.

I walk up to her a giggle at the drool running down her chin. Her beautiful black curls covering her face. I sit on the edge of the bed and shake her gently.

"Mya." I say.

She grumbles and rolls over.

"Mya." I say softly.

She ignored me, as I walk out I speak again "Fine I'll just eat your bacon..."

As soon as I say that she hops up.

"Bacon?" She groggles.

"Mhm bacon, just for you." I whisper.

Fuck I swear she's so god damn adorable. And so so beautiful.

I walk into the kitchen and prepare her plate as she brushes her teeth and cleans herself up.

She stumbles into the kitchen and sits down. I hand her the food and sit down across from her, waiting for her to take a bite.

She moans slightly and I laugh.

"What?" She says with a mouth full of food.

"Nothing I'm just glad you like it."

"So any plans for today?" Mya says taking a sip of her water.

"Well, I thought we could just relax today. We went and god sheets and food and furniture for the past few days I think we both deserve some rest." I say sighing.

"Okay." She says as her face turns red.

I look at her concerned and watch her face.

"Are you okay? You can talk to me, I hope you know that. Take your time, breath and let me know when you feel comfortable." I say.

She nods and smiles.

"It's nothing serious. I'm going to go out on some shorts and a tank top, I'll be right back." She washes her plate and walks to the room.

I can only imagine what is going through her head. Something like that doesn't leave your mind in a few days. It can follow you forever. I just hope she knows she's not alone through this journey.

I look at my feet and nails and instantly I make some Plans. I'm going to treat us to some self care. If she's okay with that...

I walk to the bedroom and smell lavender. My body calms and I watch her put some fuzzy socks on.

She placed her hair in a bun and put on a cute striped crop top.

I smile at her beauty and she looks up at me.

I quickly glance away and scratch my head.

"So, I was thinking... if you don't want to stick around the house we could go get our nails done and maybe get massages. Let me treat you." I say.

She turns red again.

"You've done so much for me, let me take care of the nails... then we can come home and watch a movie...?" She says sweetly.

"If that makes you happy, of course." I say.

I put on my body tight jumper and some fuzzy slipper. I look at myself in the mirror and am happy with what I see.

"I'm ready mya." I tell from the bathroom.

"Otttayy, I coming." She squeals.

I open the door and there she stands with a stuffy and her unicorn slippers.

To be continued...