Chapter 8- Surprise!

When I woke up, and glanced at my alarm clock I saw that it was exactly 6:00. I really didn't feel like going to school today. I got up anyways, dreading the day ahead. I took a shower last night, so I just combed through my damp hair and put a little makeup on. I threw on my black skinny jeans, white converse and my Glamour Kills shirt. I practically ran down the steps with my backpack flung over my shoulder. I didn't bother with breakfast, even though I hadn't had supper the night before. My mum was gone, as usual. I was heading to walk to school, but something changed my mind. I don't know what it was but it told me not to go. I wasn't really wanting to go anyways, so I took my instinct's idea and skipped. This was the first time I've ever skipped school before. Wonder what my mum was going to think. But ya know what? I don't care. I walked back to my house and left my backpack by the door. I didn't want to carry it around all day.

After that, I walked around London for a while. I had some money in my pocket and I decided to go shopping a bit. I went to Topshop and got some cute new earrings and a scarf. I headed to Journeys after that. I walked into the shop, and headed over to the Vans. I desperatley needed some new ones. My other ones were slowly falling apart. I picked out some red ones and went up to pay. The guy at the cash register looked like he was checking me out. Probably not though. He was pretty good looking if I do say so myself. Wait. What was I doing? I liked Harry. But did he like me back as much as I liked him? I wasn't for sure. The way he kissed me the other day it seemed like he did. The cashier guy said "Hey, nice Vans." "Thanks." I said and smiled in response. "No, thank you." he said and smiled back, handing me my bag. I walked out and figured he had really been checking me out. Ha. My stomach started growling and I figured I'd better eat. I'd have to sooner or later. I decided to go to Nando's.

I walked into Nando's and who did I see? None other than Niall Horan. He was ordering what sounded like a gigantic meal. I was wondering if it was for himself. I thought about saying hi to him, but what if he didn't remember me? That would be embarassing. When he turned around, he looked at me and a smile broke across his face. "Hey! Concert girl!" he said. I guess he did remember me. "Er, hey." I said holding back a smile. "What's been going on..?" he was struggling for my name. "Lizzie." I filled him in. "And, uh, not much." "That's er, cool." he said paying for his food. "Have you seen Harry lately?" he asked me. How did he know about that? I wondered if Harry had told him about us hanging out and stuff. Whatever you wanted to call it. "Yeah. Not recently though." I said. It was true. He hasn't contacted me since last weekend. Maybe he was over me. Or forgot about me or something. "That's nice. I was just about to go to Harry and Louis' flat actually." he said with the bag of food in his hand. I guess it wasn't all for him. Maybe a great portion of it though. From what I've heard, from Rain mostly, he eats A LOT. "That's cool." I said trying to make my way up to order my food. "Do you wanna come?" he asked following me up to the counter. "I couldn't." I say. I didn't want to intrude or anything. "Aw, come on Lizzie. We're just hanging out. It'll be fun." he said and winked at me. "Oh alright." I said sighing. Damn, he was good at this. "Just let me order my food first." I said. He nodded and waited while I ordered.

LOUIS' POV

My phone buzzed. It was from Niall. "Hey I'm bringing Harry's lover." Harry finally agreed to let me tell the other boys. Niall had went to get food and came back with that and Harry's lover. "Well done, Nialler." I texted him back. I smiled to myself. I was trying to get them together and hang out for some time now. He saw her last weekend, but that's just too damn long. I jumped up off the couch and went to go get Harry from his room. "Oh Hazza." I said leaning on his doorframe. "Huh?" he said turning around from his computer. He was on Twitter it looked like. "Got a surprise for you in exactly, I glanced at my watch 'ten seconds." He raised his eyebrows at me. I just ran back downstairs. I loved this plan! Niall was a true genious. We hadn't even planned it. Better sooner than later. The door flew open and there stood Niall and the beautiful girl from the concert. "Heyyyy girl!" I yelled and grabbed her hand. "Eh, hi." she said, I was still holding on to her hand. Niall walked to the kitchen and got some plates. I got the food out of the bag releasing my grasp on Lizzie and flung her down on the couch. She looked startled. I just smiled at her. I guess Harry heard all the comotion and he walked down the stairs. "It's nice for you to join us Hazza." I said eating my sandwich. He looked at Lizzie then me. What was his problem?! Say hi you idiot! "Hey Lizzie." he said coming to sit down beside her. "Hey." she said smiling at him. Aww young love. Niall came in after that eating two sandwiches at once.

"Where are your manners Niall?!" I asked him eyeing the sandwiches. "Oh, sorry." he said and wiped his mouth off. "It's fine." Lizzie said looking up at Niall, laughing. He laughed his loud laugh back at her. I was really starting to like this girl. "Sooo Lizzie." I said looking at her. "Yes?" she asked looking back at me. "What's ya name and where ya from?!" "Huh?" she asked looking at me with her eyebrows high. "Oh you heard me!" I said seriously. "Well, my name's Lizzie. And I'm from Doncaster." she said smiling. "REALLY?! ME TOO!" I screamed. "Yes! I really am." she said. "That's amazing. We have so much in common!" "We sure do." she said laughing. "Well enough about me, Harry tell us something about yourself!" "I'm Harry, and I like girls who eat carrots." he said smiling. "Hey that's mine!" I yelled. Niall started laughing then. Soon everyone was in hesterics. Harry whispered something to Lizzie and she nodded. "We're gonna go out back." Harry said holding Lizzie's hand. "Aw, okay. You two love birds be careful out there now!" I yelled back at them as they headed out the door.  

HARRY'S POV

I couldn't believe she was here. Louis was really a genious. Sometimes. I grabbed Lizzie's hand and we headed out back. "I can't believe you came. I was surprised." I said as I opened the door for her. "Yeah, me too. I just saw Niall at Nando's and he insisted I come here." she said laughing. I loved her laugh. As we walked down the path, she looked at our gigantic pool. "Wow." she breathed. It had lights all different colours, at the bottom. The sun was slowly starting to set. It looked beautiful out here. "Pretty cool, huh?" I asked letting go of her hand, sitting on the ground by the pool. She followed, sitting beside me. I started slipping my shoes off. "What are you doing?" she asked looking at my feet. "Just putting my feet in love." I said smiling at her. "Oh." she said and did the same. As we swung our feet back and forth in the cool water, I reached for her hand again. This time she got some water instead and splashed me in the face. "Hey! Watch the curls!" I said splashing her back. We started splashing eachother back and forth, and I finally grabbed her waist and pulled her in the water. We were both under the water for a while and she hit my arm in the water. When we got up for air she gasped and said "How dare you!" and smirked. She looked really good in those wet clothes. She saw me staring and said "What?" hands on her hips. "Aw, nothin'!" I splashed her again. I jumped out of the pool and she grabbed my leg, pulling me back in. "Give a guy a chance!" I yelled and took my shirt off.

ELIZABETH'S POV

Woahhhh. He just took his shirt off. Breathe, Lizzie, breathe. Damn he was so HOT. He jumped out of the pool again, but this time I didn't stop him. Now he was catching me staring and put his hands on his hips, mimicking me and said "What?" smirking as he said it. "Oh, nothin'." I said doing the same. He was heading towards the hot tub it looked like. What didn't they have? I followed him and put my feet in. He sat beside me, doing the same. "This is nice." I said leaning my head back and closing my eyes. I felt him drawing circles on my back. I opened my eyes and smiled at him. He smiled back. We lay down on the towel he had lying by the hot tub, looking up at the stars. "There's the big dipper." I said pointing to the sky. "You see it?" I asked him. "Yeah. It's beautiful. Not as beautiful as you, though." he said and turned his head towards me. I looked at him and blushed. "And there's the little dipper." I pointed again trying to distract him. "Yep." he said popping the 'p'. We'd been laying there for a long time, hand and hand. I sat up and he did too. He got up and checked his phone. "Would you like to spend the night?" he asked smirking at me. "Uh, what time is it?" I asked standing up putting my shoes on. "10:30." he answered. My mouth fell open. My mum would be ticked about the skipping thing, not this too. "I better be going." I said rushing to the door. "And sorry, I would love to the spend the night, but maybe some other time. Ya see I already skipped school..and my mum would be mad if I stayed, you know?" I said. "Oh yeah I completley understand." he said putting his shirt and shoes back on. We headed back inside and I realized I hadn't eaten my food. "Food's in the fridge." Niall said crossing his arms acoss his chest. "Oh, um yeah I just remembered. You can have it Niall." I said and patted his back. "You sure?" he asked already heading to the fridge. "Yeah totally." I assured him. "And Niall can I go get my bags out of your car?" I asked. "Sure thing. Want me to drive you home?" he asked munching away on my sandwich. I looked up at Harry. He said "It's fine with me, if it's fine with you." "Sure thanks Niall." I said. Harry tightened his grip on my hand and said "See you later?" he asked squeezing my hand. "Def." I said and he bent down and kissed my cheek. Niall grabbed the keys and asked "You ready Lizzie?" I nodded and waved bye to Louis. "Bye Louis, bye Harry." I said and smiled. He smiled back.