Chapter 3-Concert Dayy!

CONCERT DAY! WOOOOOO! I thought when I woke up. We didn't have school today, lucky enough. I ran to the kitchen downstairs and made pancakes and eggs. My mum would be so proud. The concert was at 6:00, so I had plenty of time. After I finished eating and cleaning up, my mum walked in and smiled at me. Clearly happy I made breakfast again. She had work today. I ran up to my room and flopped on my bed. What to do today? I thought. I turned on the telly and flipped through the channels, nothing really spectacular. I settled on Honey Boo Boo. Everyone said this was a very entertaining show to watch. And it was. I laughed so hard at the ridiculous outfits these people wore. What the heck?! And can you believe they make spagetti sauce out of butter and ketchup? I scrunched up my nose. Yuck. I soon fell asleep after about an hour of Honey Boo Boo madness. I woke up at 4:00. Just in time. I walked into my bathroom to take a shower. I made sure to turn it to warm when I jumped in, don't want to do what I did last time. I got out of the shower in what it seemed like a matter of seconds. I couldn't contain my excitment. I don't know why, I've only heard about one of their songs, "What Makes You Beautiful". I have to admit, I like the song. It makes me feel happy. I walked into my closet, having no idea what to wear. I settled on an aqua blue dress and black pumps. Simple, but effective. I put some makeup on, a little more than I normally would for a normal school day. Not too much, not too little. I looked at myself in the mirror. I decided to leave my hair down. I had natrually curly hair, a lot of people loved my hair. But, if I do say so myself, it was a royal pain in the arse to fix it. But, I loved it.-most of the time. I texted Rain asking her what time she was picking me up. My white iphone vibrated. "4:45" the text read. We were going early because of the soundcheck and all that jazz, as Rain would say.

We arrived at the concert just in time. Rain's mum said she was going to head to her seat, so me and Rain headed to the soundcheck. "I'm SO nervous!" Rain said shaking. "Don't be, they're regular people like you and me." I said. She apparently didn't think so. We went to the door that read "Soundcheck." "OH MY FREAKING GOD!" Rain screamed. "What?!" "There's...there's PAUL!" Who the heck was Paul? The man named Paul looked at Rain and smiled. "Can I like get a picture with you?!" Rain asked excitedly. "Sure." Paul said looking amused. The way things were going at this rate, we would never get to soundcheck. I snapped the picture, and Rain thanked him like an idiot. If she makes this big of a deal about the body guard..it's going to be so much worse when we see the actual guys.

I sat in my seat at the soundcheck while Rain sat beside me babbling like an idiot about Harry's gravy again. What was up with these people? "Hello." one of the boys in One Direction said up on the stage smiling. "AHHHH!" Rain screamed. "Shhh, he's going to think we're insane." I said quietly. My guess was that the boy was Liam. He talked on and on about "massive thank you's" and a "huge honor" and what not. I just wanted to get this over with. Next, came Zayn up on the stage. "Vas Happening?!" he screamed into the microphone. Rain by this point starting flipping out. Zayn was obviously her favourite. Next came Niall up on the stage, a piece of pizza in each hand. "Oh my god, he's eating." said Rain in amazment like it was the best thing in the world. It was a little strange, but then so was this whole experience. He said something about us being his "Irish mofos." I thought that part was pretty funny. He ran off stage soon, and almost fell, might I add. Louis then came with a piegon on his shoulder, eating carrots. I was totally freaked out by now. It was quite funny though to watch. He made a few jokes, and then he said "Last but not least, my husband Harry Styles!" Everyone went freaking insane. It was a mad house. "Thank you, thank you." he said, smirking. "This has been a wonderful experience, and the best part is getting to see all you lovely fans. Also, touring with my four best mates isn't too bad either. Thank you for making this possible for us! We're living the dream!" he looked down at the audience, and his eyes met mine. He stared at me for a second, I blushed and looked away. "Thanks again guys." he said finally looking away from me.

The concert was absolutley amazing. Harry looked at me twice, and I blushed both times. He was pretty cute, I thought. Rain was flipping out, as usual. But I didn't care. I was having just as much fun as she was. I sang along to "What Makes You Beautiful". Mostly because it was the only song I knew. I have to admit, the songs weren't bad. They were actually pretty good. I especially liked "Moments." They said Ed Sheeran wrote it, that made it even better. Harry looked at me when he sang it. I knew I was blushing like mad. Me and Rain sat in the first row, so that's probably why he looked at me so much. Rain's mum seemed just as much as obsessed as she was. It was quite funny. After the concert me and Rain headed backstage. "I am about to pee myself!" Rain said. I laughed. "Well it's true!" she said. We got our passes out and showed them to Paul. He said hi to Rain, she was in hesterics. When we were in line to meet them and get pictures, Rain looked at me like she was going to explode, literally. "It's going to be fine, just act like a normal person." I said. That seemed impossible for her. We were finally there. "Hey." Zayn said to Rain, smiling. She smiled back like an idiot. "Hi!" she said and gave him a big hug. Rain insisted that we give them our Twitter names, so she did. They promised to follow us. I gave Niall a hug, and he called me an Irish Mofo. I laughed. I liked this guy. "Hey babe." Harry said to me, smirking. "Hello." I said. "You're really beautiful." I blushed like crazy. "Thanks, you too! I mean...thank you." I said smiling. He laughed. I soon got my picture with Harry and the boys. Harry kissed me on the cheek. Hello new profile picture. Take that, Amanda Peters. I liked the kiss though, he smelled really good too. When we were about to leave Harry stopped me and said "Hey...um..can I maybe have your phone number?" he asked blushing. "Sure." I said smiling, and handed him my phone. He gave me his and I took a picture of myself with my tongue out. "There you go." I said. I gave him my Twitter name too. "Bye babe." he said and winked at me.