Chapter 15

I walked to the bathroom. Maybe I could get the razor to cut the rope behind my back.

I grabbed it off of the tub. I worked it, cutting softly on the rope. It was coming loose.

Got it! Ahh. I rubbed my wrists and set the rope on the sink.

What to do now? Well, I needed to figure out how to get out of here.

Wait. Where was here? I had no idea.

I stepped out of the bathroom and looked around the little basement, looking for a way out of this place.

I tried, but to no avail. I don't see how I'm supposed to get out of here!

I plopped down on the cot and put my head in my hands.

Why did this have to happen to me?

The one time I go out, I get kidnapped.

I need Harry. I wish he were here to save me. There was some little tears starting to form in my eyes, but I wiped them away.

This was no time for crying. I have to be brave. I have to figure out a way!

I'm starving. I got up and headed to the "kitchen." I opened one of the cabinets and found microwavable Mac n Cheese, Lucky Charms (I miss Niall) and some granola bars.

Nah. I checked the fridge. There was milk, apple juice and bottled water.

I saw some bananas and apples on the counter. I decided to have some water and an apple as my big supper.

I sat at the little table and ate my "dinner." This really was a living hell. Worse than school. And that's saying something.

There was nothing to do! It's so boring.

Figured I should probably take a bath, so I walked to the bathroom.

I turned the water on and made sure it was hot. I washed my hair, scrubbed my body and shaved my legs.

I didn't have anything else to wear so I just put back on what I had on.

I laid down on the cot and pulled the sheet over me.

I hope someone finds me soon. Hopefully Harry.

I fell asleep dreaming of Harry coming to my rescue.

When I woke up, I had no clue what time it was. I yawned and turned over on the cot. Not very comfortable.

I sat up and stretched.

I walked over to the bathroom and washed my face and my teeth.

Wonder what Harry was doing right now. Probably sleeping in. Not even knowing I was missing.

I really hope Amanda doesn't try something. Harry wouldn't cheat on me with her, would he?

I got some Lucky Charms and sat at the table with some apple juice. I chewed every piece with care. Nothing else better to do.

I hope I don't die here. Surely someone would find me soon.

No music. No television. No computer. No books. Nothing. This is horrible.

I looked around the basement again, searching for a way out.

Nope.

I heard something coming from upstairs. Amanda walked down the stairs, making sure to close the door behind her.

"Hey slut, having fun?" she asked a big smile on her face.

"What? Not gonna answer me? Oh. I see. The silent treatment. Alright. Fine with me."

She walked to the kitchen looking in the fridge and cabinets.

"Hmm, okay. You still have plenty of food."

Amanda started walking up the stairs, as she did yesterday.

"I'll have fun with Harry tonight by the way. Bye bitch. Have fun."

And she was gone. Just like that.

I wonder what she meant by having fun with Harry. Okay, this was really bothering me. I need to get out.

Now.

I walked over to the cot and got down on my knees. It's not something I usually do, but I prayed. I prayed that someone would find me, hopefully Harry, and soon. And I prayed that nothing bad would happen to the people I love.

My birthday was coming up in a couple of days. That would be nice, spending my birthday in a small basement in the middle of nowhere. Alone.

There was nothing better to do, so I took a nap.