"See, it's okay bro... I'll be-"

Hey, listen, I know you wanted fluff, but I just can't write that right now so you getting some angsty-angst. Hope you like it anyway.

Requested by- @BillDipWolfStar 

Ship: David x Lucas

!!Warning- Angsty-angst, blood, death, fatal wounds, cussing, killing, fighting!!

~~~~~~~

"Alright everyone, we need a plan," Ritchie called out to the rest of his guild, looking out across the table.

"A plan for what?" The bubbling buffoon that is Inmo asked. The rest of the guild started before they all started calling out different things.

"Wow Inmo, just, wow," The blue-haired guild leader called out.

"Inmo you moron! We are talking about how to take on the demon king! How did you not know that?!" David yelled out at him.

"Yeah Inmo, we were just talking about it," Kit called out. A few other remarks were made toward the idiotic explosive mage before they got back on track.

"Now that that's cleared up, let's start talking plans," Ritchie said, having everyone get quiet and listen.

"Yes," Brandon started, "we don't know much about the demon king and his army, but what we do know is that he is insanely strong and has an army of demons and dragons. Other than that, we know nothing," The others nodded at his statement.

"Hey, I have an idea!" David called out.

Brandon looked at him, "If it involves throwing using Inmo as bait, then no,"

"I no longer have an idea,"

"Really? Really man?" Lucas questions, looking over at the ice mage.

"What," David whined out, "he could finally do something useful in his life!"

"Wow, just wow man,"

"Are you two done bickering, we have things we need to discuss,"

"Oh shut it pebbles brain!"

Mario stood up, "Hey-!"

"Ladies, ladies, you're both pretty," Brandon spoke calmly, earning a glare from both men.

"Now then, any more ideas?" Ritchie asked once more, getting a bit irritated.

Devin noticed the irritation on Ritchie's face and spoke up, "Maybe we send in some stealthy mages accompanied by some stronger ones to figure out that world and who else is there, how big the army is, how powerful everything is, so on and so forth. Once we got all of that we could go from there,"

Ritchie looked at him with a nod, "What do you think brother? I quite like that idea,"

Brandon thought for a second before nodding, "Yes, that idea is pretty good, better than what the rest of you have come up with," Brandon glared at the others before continuing, "We will share this at the next council meeting to make adjustments and to see the other's plans,"

As they spoke about plans and goofed off, they didn't notice a dark presence closing in on the guild. A small part of the demon army sneaked toward the guild, being led by a certain pair of siblings, and a dragon slayer.

The fight started quickly. The guild only noticed everything when it was too late. The demons had started attacking, led by the three people. It was obvious that Divinus was not going to make it. The demon's way overpowered them in every way, except for the twins, but the twins were busy fighting the three people who attacked.