All Alone

This was requested by - yukichan9094

!Warning! Angsty and very sad Inmo

--------------------------------------

Inmo sat under Bjorn's statue. He was curled into a small ball, his arms hugging his leg. His back rested against the stone that the statue was made of, his tail wrapping around his body. His head buried into his knees, trying to hide from the cruel, cruel world.

Inmo's cheeks were stained with tear streaks, his cheeks a bright red. He sniffled as more tears fell from his eyes.

The cold wind nicked his shirtless body as he sat there.

Alone.

In the dark.

Alone.

As cold wind flew by.

All alone.

His body shook with sobs and shivered from the cold. One of his hands clamped over his mouth to stop any noise from coming out as he tried to calm down.

He sat there for what seemed like hours, sobbing, and trying to calm down. Finally, after what felt like forever, he calmed down enough to speak somewhat understandable.

He finally took his head from out of his knees to look at the stars. It was still very late at night, and the wind still blew strong. Inmo's hair got caught in his eyes and his cheeks as the wind blew through it.

A small sigh escaped the explosive mage's mouth as he rested his head against the cold, hard stone of the statue.

"Boss," He spoke softly, his lips quivering as more tears threatened to fall. He shut his eyes as he took in a deep breath. In for four, hold for seven, out for eight.

'In for four, hold for seven, out for eight.'

Inmo repeated to himself as he wiped his new tears away.

'In for four, hold for seven, out for eight.'

After a few more minutes of this, he took in one more deep breath and let it out, finally feeling calm.

Inmo looked back up at the sky, seeing the stars dance and twinkle.

"Boss," He started once more, "I-i miss you, Boss" he felt his lip quiver once again but his tears stayed put. He let out a sigh before continuing, "I w-wish you here now... but you s-saved us," Inmo's lips tugged up slightly as he spoke, "S-so thank y-you, Boss,"

He felt his shoulders relax. He stayed there in peace and silence for a little while, the sound of nature was always so nice. He felt so safe. Like he could spill the world's secrets and everything would be okay.

Although he may have felt calm, he knew something was off. He wanted to say something, although he didn't know what. He thought and thought, but couldn't think of anything. That was until he saw a small little anthill.

'An anthill.'

'Ants.'

'A small colony.'

'Almost like...'

Then it clicked.

The thing.