Ch. 96: I won't fail, Sir

30 seconds?

She could not decide that in 30 seconds. Mackenzie's mind was racing. What was he going to hit her with? How hard?

Ok, hard, that she knew.

But with what? And how? Would he just go for her nipples? Or her clit? Or would he cover her in whip marks?

"10 seconds left."

She needed more time, more information.

"3."
"2."
"Tits!" Mackenzie cried out. "Tits, please."
"So be it," Gareth said with indifference. "Spread your legs, doll."

Gareth waited for her to spread her legs which she did promptly at his command. That pleased him and made him hard instantly. She was still turned on, and there to obey.

"If you close them for any reason, I'll add 1 strike to your total count for each offense." His hand found her clit and torturously slow circled it with one finger. It did not take long for Mackenzie to react; she bucked her hips to get more. Fast and medium hard he slapped her pussy, making her yelp, more from surprise than actual pain.

He had not gone after hitting her clit. He had hit the mound above.

Instinctively Mackenzie had closed her legs to protect herself.

"31, doll. Back in position."

Hesitantly she spread her legs and stayed quiet. Once again Gareth played with her clit until the involuntary jerks made her move against his hand.

Another slap.

Legs snapping closed again.

"32. Better learn this game soon, or your tits will be red raw. Now spread those legs and keep them there or I'll tie them up and spank your pussy until I'm satisfied before giving your tits what they have coming."

Gareth kept the game up until he reached 40, then he had had enough. "That's it," he grumbled at her.
"No, please, please." Mackenzie spread her legs even wider and locked every muscle in her body. "Please, Sir. I'll be good. Give me 10? I'll show you I can do as you wish."

Caressing her inner thighs feeling how her muscles were locked tightly, that she was doing it for him made him smile. He was violently turned on and by the looks of the juices flowing out of Mackenzie, she was right there with him.

"10? Are you trying to bargain with me? What do I get if you fail?"
Mackenzie thought like mad, she had not thought of that. "50. You can give my breasts 50."
"You do realize I could do that anyway, if I wanted, right?" he asked with a gentle laugh. "But ok. Your deal is acceptable. I'll get a whip for the 10. Don't go anywhere."

Smug bastard!

Mackenzie stayed in position thinking of ways to get back at him, she would get back at him somehow. She would also take her punishment because she needed to cum.

Needed to feel him take her again.

And her sexuality told her she needed him to be proud of her. That 'good girl' was important to her.

Gareth came back and sat between her legs making it harder for her to close her legs if she felt the need. He was not heartless.

He liked games.

Games of mutual benefit.

He let the flap of the short riding crop touch her inner thighs and then the mound of her pussy. Giving her a chance to prepare indicating where he would hit her.