CHAPTER SEVENTY | BREAKING DAWN

《PART TWO》

THE GLORIFYING TALE OF VIENNA MCARTHUR WAS A LONG ONE; THE ALLURE OF HER LOVE FOR EMMETT CULLEN WAS ANOTHER ONE, THE soft tendrils of red hair curled around the finger tips of Emmett Cullen, he ran his hands through the locks of his wife's hair

THE GLORIFYING TALE OF VIENNA MCARTHUR WAS A LONG ONE; THE ALLURE OF HER LOVE FOR EMMETT CULLEN WAS ANOTHER ONE, THE soft tendrils of red hair curled around the finger tips of Emmett Cullen, he ran his hands through the locks of his wife's hair. She leaned into his touch with the alluring spying eyes of Vienna Mcarthur, the crimson eyed devil, that's what Edythe thought. Though the redhead figured that anyone could love the burly man of a vampire that of her husband. Edythe buried herself into the side of her husband, she closed her eyes romancing the idea of them being human & growing old. She exhaled, her senses clouding as she took her time to take the details of Vienna close to mind "What year were you turn?"

The other vampire stirred in her seat "1883" Her crimson depth locked with the honey gold eyes of Edythe Cullen, her lips curled in a low silent snarl when the scent of another vampire flared in her nose "Elizabeth, Bel" She called to her children as she abruptly got to her feet & had her twins in her grasp as the front door jiggled open. The front door slowly creaked open, a shadow fell in the opening. It reaked of a vampire, her eyes locked on the sight of a man.

His tall lanky frame suited with a whool sweater & dark Jean's complimenting his pale pallor. His deep coloured eyes of dark red surfaced, his gaze almond shaped. He stared down his long straight nose as it flared at the mingling scent of mundane & wolf. His eyes moved from the sight of Leah standing protectively to the twins being guarded by a female vampire whose golden eyes met his, her fiercely red hair fell along her shoulders as she felt Emmett come in behind her. The man in front of them ran a hand through his dark ringlet curled hair, the luscious locks bounced "Emmett what did you do now?"

His bearded face turned to the family of vampires, his strong jaw clenched. His friend of many years tensed "My family is in danger Abraham. I need help. They think these children are immortal" He said eyeing his former friend from long ago. Abraham went to speak but halted when glancing at the children's features, his lips opened with shock ",They are half human?" He whispered in shock.

He glanced between Edythe & Emmett, the two steady heartbeats thumping in the chests of the children made him still. His dark crimson gaze fell to the features of Emmett & Edythe with a look of awe "How" He asked dropping his items down to the ground and drew on a breath. "They were born when I was still human. Emmett & I weren't expecting we would be able to have children" Edythe spoke grasping her husbands hand gently into her own.

"You survived?" Abraham asked.

"Me & my sister. It happened around the same time. It nearly killed us, but we were saved by the Cullens" edythe commented with a look of nostalgia, her eyes seems to ponder; a reflection of the pass surfaced in the emotions of her depths. Abraham gazed at the redhead in pure wonder seeing their clasped hands and then his eyes moved to the twins "So human but so vampire. I don't even find their blood appealing" he said in mere curiosity.