First Date

Its been a month since the whole Adam thing, and me and Felix have started dating. Apperently, tonight is our first date. Felix has been gone all day, and before he left,he said to wear something nice and fancy, and to be outside the house at 6:45 PM. So, here I am, looking at myself in the mirror. I chose a red, floor length gown, with red and black heels, and my black hair in an braid.

At 6:45, I am outside, and a limo pulls up. The driver get outs, and I notice him as Cry, or Ryan. "Hey Ryan." I say. "Wow! You look beautiful." He replies. Ryan came to sweden a week ago, and so far he's like a brother to me. He opens the limo door, and helps me into the car. After about a ten minute drive, Ryan stops, and helps me out. He puts a blindfold on my and leads me somewhere.

Then he pulls it off, and I cannot believe my eyes. Standing before me is a table for two, a candle, and some New York style food. I go to look back at Ryan, but instead Felix is there! I hug him, and give him a kiss on the cheek. Oh, did I tell you that I've never had my first kiss? The one me and Felix had didn't count. Sure, I dated a couple boys, but to me, my first kiss is my dream kiss. My dream kiss is a surprise kiss on my birthday. In fact, today is my 22nd birthday. I moved here July 14th, and it's August 14th. But, sadly, I don't think Felix remembered.

As we sit down, Felix hands me a package. It's from the local college, I open it up.

"Miss Sam River,

We are glad to inform you that you have been accepted to the Swedish College of Digital Arts and Gaming. Inside is your packet, and a few other things needed, see you Monday morning at 5 AM.

Mr. James Winsle"

Oh my gosh, it's the guy who gave me a job at YouTube!!!! "Felix, this is-" I start to say. "I know sam. His father was the original headmaster." Felix says. Wait, headmaster. I look at the packet. It's a boarding school.

It's the boarding school across Sweden. "Felix-" I start again. "I know. I sold the house, bought a new one, and everything is ready." Felix explains. After that, we ate dinner, and talked. When Ryan came to get us, as I stood up, Felix grabbed me by the waist, put his hand under my chin, lifted my face, and kissed me, slowly but passionately. "Happy Birthday Sam" He says. Best first date ever!!!