Beginning again

I woke up, and instead of the familiar room covered in posters of games, I see a bland hotel room. Oh, right.... I forgot that I left. I see Jace walk over my bed, and place a tray over me. After looking at that tray, I smile to see that Jace has brought me breakfast in bed.

"Thank you Jace. This is wonderful." I say while hugging him.

"Your welcome. I thought you'd like it after everything that happened." He said while hugging me back. He then gets up, and puts on my favorite artist, Skrillex! Next I know, after breakfast, Jace and I are dancing to the dubstep beats and doing silly dances. But, of course, we ended up on the floor in the end, laughing to hard cause of each others dances. My phone rings, and I see Felix's number pop up. I immediatly ignore it, and then block him.

"Hey Jace, I got to do a couple of things before we can leave Sweden, you can stay here or I can drop you off somewhere." I say.

"That's fine, I'll stay here." Jace says, flopping down onto his bed. I nod at him, then grab some clothes and head to the bathroom to get a shower. Today is gonna be a long day.

After Shower

I grab my keys, phone, and bag before getting into the car, and driving down to the college. First thing is first, I have to leave the college. This is what sucks, cause I liked my students and whatnot, and now I'm leaving because I don't want Felix to trace me back to Brooklyn. I arrive about 2 hours, and first walk into my class. I see an expecting class, and it kills me to know I'm breaking their hearts.

"Hello class!" I say, walking in and leaning on a table.

"Hello Sam" The class says back.

"So, I have bad news. I'm moving back to Brooklyn, and today I'm leaving my resignation at the college." I say.

"What? No way! Please tell me your joking!" Matt says.

I shake my head, and soon the tears come out. Brett hugs me first, then Emily, then Matt, than Chelsea, then Kelson, then Lily, and lastly Megan. We exchange some words, and I teach my last class. After that, I get ready to leave and to go to the office. I find a bunch of cards and stuff on my desk, and see that all of it was from my class. I had forgotten this week was Teacher Appreciation Week. I put the gifts in my bag, and head down to the office.

I walk in, and head straight for the door saying "JAMES WINSLE" on it. I knock lightly, before walking in. As I walk in, I see James smiling at me, and I give him a small smile in return. I hate having to do this, as me and James have become good friends. I sit in a chair, before handing him a small envelope. He takes it, and reads it over quickly, and I see his face drop quicker than an atom bomb.

"Sam, are you really doing this?" He asks, looking at me.

"Yes, James. I'm resigning because I'm going back to Brooklyn." I say softly, looking down at my black nails.

"Is there a reason your going back?" James asks.

I explain the entire situationt to him. How Felix and I broke up, the cause of it, why I am leaving, why I need to resign, and everything. James just listens carefully, and after my entire explination, I watch as he thinks a bit. He types some things onto his computer, finds a file, and does a bunch of other things confusing me completely. Before I know it, I'm handed a passport with Jace's name and photo on it.

"James, how did you get this?" I ask.

"Felix came to me about a week ago, and asked me to hold these for when you guys thought about moving to America. But, seeing your situation, I can understand why you want to leave. You want to leave with no traces, and I can easily help that. I can make it look like you never came to Sweden, and I can talk to your class about not saying anything. Felix will never trace you, and I'm sure you can convince your friends in Brooklyn to not say anything either." James explains.

I look up at him, and smile softly. I can't believe James is helping me leave without a trace. I look at the passports, and I see an envelope passed to me. I open it up, and see two tickets for a plane to Brooklyn that leaves in a week. Again, I am dumbfounded.

"Those where for me and my daughter. We wanted to see New York, and that was our tickets." James explains.

"James, I can't take these!" I say, trying to hand them back, but he refuses.

"Sam, I can't take her anyways. She is in the hospital now. I never told you this, but my daughter has Leukemia. The doctors have given her 8 months to live. Right now I'm trying to get a hold of Eminem, Adam Lambet, Taylor Swift, and Demi Lovato. She wanted to meet all of them and see all of them live." He says, tears slipping from his eyes.

"James, I know all of them, and can get them all to come here to give her a concert." I say, grabbing my phone. I begin to dial Adams number.

"Hey Sam!" I hear Adam say.

"Hey Adam I need a favor. My boss's daughter has cancer, and her dying wish is to see you, Eminem, Taylor, and Demi perform a small concert for her and meet her. Think you can get the gang to do that?" I ask

"Yeah, sure Sam. No problem, I'll get us the first flight there." Adam says.

"Good, when you come here don't go to Felix's house though." I say.

"And why not?" Adam asks.

"I'll explain everything when you get here." I say, hanging up quickly. I look at James to see tears in his eyes. I smile, knowing I'm about to fufill his daughters dying wish. James and me talk a bit more, before he hands me the tickets and passport, and wishing me the best of luck. I give James a hug, and start to head out the door.

"Oh, and Sam, don't worry about your job with YouTube. You won't lose it, I promise." James says before resuming his work. I start my long drive back to the hotel, and after 2 hours, I find myself unlocking the door. I walk in, and Jace immediatly greets me.

"Hey!" Jace says.

"Hey Jace, how was your day?" I ask.

"Good, all I did was chill." He says. I hand him his ticket and passport. He looks at them, and smiles.

"I can't wait to meet your friends." He says, grinning like a fool. We talk, order chinese, watch some funny movies, and then it's off to bed. I can't wait to see Adam and everyone else in about two days. What I did today I know will make Jame's daughter, Alexis, happy.