Felix has done what?!?!

As I wake up, I immediatly smell bacon and eggs.  I get up, and quickly dress in a black dress that goes to my knees, and throw my hair into a ponytail. I walk out, and see Jace up and dressed, cooking eggs and frying bacon. I lean against the doorframe, and as I listen closely, I can hear him lightly singing Hero by Skillet. I just stand there, memorized by his beautiful voice.

I'm just a step away

I'm just a breath away,

Losin my faith today

This is where I decided to step in. I start to sing along with him.

Sam: Fallin' of the edge today

Jace: I am just a man,

Not Superhuman

Sam: I'm not superhuman

Jace: Someone save me from the hate.

It's just another war,

Another family torn.

Sam: Falling from my faith today

Jace: Just as step from the edge,

Just another day in the world we live

I hear clapping, and look over to see Felix walking through the door. I immediatly blush, and turn my head to face away from him. I cannot believe I honestly let Felix hear me. I swore to never sing in front of anyone else except others who sing.

"You two make a wonderful duet. It's unbelieveble." Felix says.

"Babe, I'm barley moderate. If anything, Jace is unbelieveble." I say.

Felix just shakes his head, and head to the bedroom. He's been acting weird lately. His shift has become nights, and he sleep during the day now. I rarley see him, and it's mostly been me and Jace. Also, he stays away from me if possible. I can't understand why at all, and I'm about to go ask. I start to walk to our room, when there was a knock on the door. I head to the door, and open it to see Marzia.

"Oh. Hello Marzia" I say.

"Hello. I just came to say a few things, and then I'll be on my way." Marzia says.

"Oh,okay. Sure come in." I say, stepping out of the way, letting her come in. She walks into the living room, and sits down. I see her fidgeting, and decide to try be friendly.

"Would you like anything to drink?" I ask, sitting next to her.

"No thank you. But to tell you, we must speak my own language, if that is okay?" Marzia says. This i when I can finally tell something is up. She only speaks that when she doesn't want Felix to know something. Okay, now I am scared myself.  Maybe she knows what is up with Felix, and if so, I must find out. NOW!

"Certo. Che Marzia sbagliato?" (Sure. What's wrong Marzia?) I say.

"Beh, come sapete, la vita di Felix sta cambiando, e posso spiegare tutto. Felix uno giorno venne da me e disse che mi mancava e mi voleva indietro. Avevo chiesto di te, e mi ha detto che voi due si separano, e sei tornato a Brooklyn. Ho dovuto crederci, e abbiamo iniziato a frequentarsi. Beh, lui si comportava strano, così ho deciso di seguirlo a casa, e lo vidi tornare a casa a voi qui, e agire tutti Lovey Dovey. Penso che lui ha mentito a noi due." (Well, as you know, Felix's life has been changing, and I can explain it all. Felix one day came to me, and said that he missed me and wanted me back. I had asked about you, and he said you two split up, and you went back to Brooklyn. I had believe it, and we started dating. Well, he was acting strange, so I decided to follow him home, and I saw him come home to you here, and act all lovey dovey. I think he has been lying to the both of us.) Marzia tells me.

I can't believe this. Felix has been dating Marzia again, while dating me and he told neither of us. I look at Marzia before standing up, and I don't relize it, but soon I see Jace come up to me and hug me. I begin to sob helplessly, and I drop to my knees with Jace, my legs being to wobbly to support me. I hear Felix come out, and he sees me crying. He pushes Jace away, and hugs me.

"What did you do, Jace?" Felix says. I immediatly push Felix off me, and stand up to go to ou- HIS bedroom, and I grab my suitcases, and begin packing them. I hear Felix and Marzia yelling in the living room, and when Jace comes in to check on me, I hand him a suitcase and tell him to pack everything he has. I soon finish packing, and I grab my suitcases, and grab my keys before walking out into the living room. Felix turns to see me, and I watch his eyes become a sad blue.

"Sam. No. Please don't Sam." He whispers.

"Jace, are you ready?" I yell out towards his room.

"Yep, all good to go." Jace says, coming out with his backpack and suitcase. I grabs mine, and Marzia helps me with one, and we all walk out to my car. We put all the suitcases and bags in the trunk, and I say goodbye to Marzia before she gets into her car and leaves. I know I can't leave Sweden just yet, and that I must leave the school and all that happy go lucky crap before heading back to Brooklyn. I look to the house once, before getting into the car with Jace, and driving to a hotel two towns over.

Jace and I settle in before just going silent. I know that doing this will probably result in me losing my job with youtube, and what not...... but its a risk I'm willingy to take right now. I take the necklace Felix got me a while ago, along with the promise ring, and put them both back in their box before putting it back in my suitcase. Guess tomorrow, I start over.