The Arrivals

A/N: Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that there are only two more chapters after this chapter! And, I said I would make a sequel if you wanted one, but here's the catch. It's going to be another YouTuber! and, another Gaming YouTuber at that! I have two in mind, but wanted you guys to choose who plays into the second story. Plus, I came up with a series name, and the name of our series is The Love Game Saga! So, the two Gamers i have in mind are Markiplier and Yamimash! You guys decide who's next. Now, shall we begin?

___________________________

So, here I am. It's been almost a week since the break up, and now I'm sitting in the airport waiting for my friends to arrive. I was playing Minecraft on my IPad when I see a familiar flash of full black stand in front of me. As I look up, I see the gang standing in front of me. I get up, and hug Demi and Taylor, do a handshake with Eminem, and fist bump with Adam.

"Guys, this is my adopted son Jace. Jace, this is Adam Lambert, Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato and Eminem." I say, introducing everyone. We go back to the hotel, and while everyone goes to their rooms, Adam comes to my room. I watch him stand in front of a mirror and fix his hair for a while before the air becomes tense.

"So, what happened between you and Felix?" Adam asks, still messing with his hair.

I, for the fifth time, explain to him everything from the cheating to the break up, the leaving to the passport, and now time to explain what my plan is. My entire plan is to just leave, but yet leave with Felix having no chance of ever tracing me. I hope to trick him into think I moved in with another YouTuber, Yamimash, in England so I could still keep my job with Youtube. I tell Adam all of this, and now his hands are in mid air, and his mouth is hanging open.

"He did that, and now your making calls to people to help you trick him out?" Adam asks, making sure everything I said was correct.

"Yes Adam. I can't let him trace me and bug me to get back with him. Yamimash already agreed to lying to Felix, and has everything to make it look like I'm with him. Jace and my class are lying to Felix when he asks where I went, and their going to lead him to Yamimash. While Felix is on this wild goose chase, I'll be back in Brooklyn, gaming and everything. Fe-" I say, pausing at his name. 

"Pewdiepie will find out eventually, and realize I lied to him completely to hide. Then he'll give up for good, and everything will be back to normal. I'll be acting like I was never with him, I won't speak of him again to my fans, the last thing I'll tell them is that it just didn't work out, and I left him hanging with lies to my fake location." I say.

I can't say his real name anymore. I figured just call him his game name again. Adam nods, and soon everyone is outside, ready to meet James daughter. We get into my car, and begin driving towards the address James gave me.

In a couple hours we were outside the college, near the auditorium. We all file out of the car, and start getting the equipment. Naturally, Adam and I will set it up, while the others set up the decor. Adam and I laugh and joke as we set up the speakers and soon the band is here.

Just as we finished, I see James car pull up. I see her step out, and it breaks my heart. A girl, 8 or 9 years old, is standing there in a homemade shirt with all these four on it. She has no hair, but wears a smile and holds a teddy that has an Eminem hat, Adam Lamberts outfit with Taylor swifts hair in Demi Lovato's color. I quickly hide with the group, and we listen as she walks in.

"Daddy, how real is this movie you found? You know I'll be upset if any of the facts are wrong." I hear a sweet voice ring out.

"It's dead on the dot princess. The performers even look real. Sit down, and I'll head back and start it up." James says. I peek out, and see her sit near the stage, in the perfect row. James gives us the que, and I walk out. I act behind this screen, and make it seem like a movie. Time for my lines though.

"Hello to you. I don't know how many fans there are watching this, but you may know me as Devil from youtube. I was asked to help out with this wonderful movie that is leaked only to the biggest of fans. This movie will make it seem like there is a concert right in front of you." I say, acting as if I looked to a camera.

"But, here is one thing. I want you to say something to the movie screen, and I'll see if I can guess it. Try it, it's a really neat trick." I say, looking to James daughter, Gracie.

"Hmm..... I am the biggest fan ever. I have a teddy bear names Eminem Swift Lovato Lambert." Gracie says. I repeat it back word for word. She tries it with more lines, and I see Adam give me a que that he is ready.

"Now, heres what will amaze you." I say, walk out of the screen, "There are four people here for you Gracie. All of them are close friends to me. And they are all here tonight to perform for you. First is Adam Lambet" I finish, walking off and queing the music. I watch as Adam sings a few songs, talks to Gracie, gives her his favorite leather jacket, then out comes Taylor. She does the same as Adam, but gives her signed sunglasses.

Demi and Eminem sing, then Demi gives Gracie a bag of makeup that was made especially for her. Eminem gives her his prized hat, which he signed. We hang out, talk, and get to know Gracie. Shockingly, she knew who I was, and got all my facts right. She never missed a video, and her room contained tons of my posters.

Sadly, after we talked and laughed, Gracie fainted. Her heart stopped, and while James called and ambulance, I performed CPR. I revived her, and she barley held on. Apparently, she only had two and a half weeks left to live. We all got scared that today may be her last day. The ambulance quickly comes, and gets her. James and the rest of us drive to the hospital.

When we arrive, we see her be rushed into a room. We frantically pace the room, sit and shake our knees, or fidget somehow, someway. About an hour and a half later, the doctor comes out, and tells James that Gracie only has about an hour left before she leaves us. James, along with me and the gang, go to see Gracie.

"Daddy..." Gracie says, tears slipping from her eyes.

"Shh, baby girl, everything will be alright." James says, trying to contain his own sadness. I see the two say their goodbyes, before James waits outside.

"I'm not afraid. But I want to say thanks Sam. You have made my last day the greatest day ever. I got to meet my favorite singers, and my favorite YouTuber. I got to hang out with them. What is breaking my heart is that all of you have to see me take my last breaths. I know I will go be with The Lord in his fluffy castle. I will get to see my grammy and pappy. I get to even see my mother. And I know that I'll hopefully live another life. I might even like everyone again. I wish today could have ended another way." Gracie says.

Before I know it, I'm crying my eyes out. Adam is holding me, Eminem is trying to comfort Demi and Taylor at the same time, and Jace has come back in. When Gracie is about to take her final breath, she grabs James hand, and Mine. The rest of us circle the bed. I watch as this beautiful girl, who has had a great life, has to have her life cut short right in front of me. I see her take her final breath, and close her eyes. The doctors come in, and confirm the death.

Adam drives home because I cannot do it myself, as I am curled up in the passenger seat, softly sobbing. I fall asleep shortly before we get home, and I can feel Adam pick me up and carry me to the room. I feel him tuck me in, kiss my forehead, before I hear him grunt as he plops down onto the couch.

I wish Gracie could have lived her life. I'll never forget her.

__________________________________________

I cried while typing this. I just wanted to say, that I created the first AN that is at the top of this chapter awhile ago. Things at home aren't doing the best. I'm going through a lot, and while I will finish this story, I can't promise the sequel out immediatly. I might make a short story through the summer, but I need time to collect myself after what is happening in my life. I hope you guys understand.