CHAPTER SEVEN| The Virgin Stripper

Gideon's P.O.V

At exactly 8:00 am, I got up and started my morning routine. I hardly slept a wink last night. I was thinking about Kyla. From kissing her to the way she felt in my arms along with the way she ramble out speeches at me nervously.

The woman amazed me and no one has every amazed or intrigued me in a very long time. I always knew what to expect from anyone but Kyla, she keeps me wanting to see what else she would do. She's unpredictable and so Kyla.

I'm in my office at home waiting on a very important call to close a deal that will make me 8.5 billion dollars richer.

The phone ring and the meeting began. After some hard negotiation I was able to get a few more properties and business under my control. Also I was 10 billion dollars richer. The call ended and I made my way to the kitchen to get some orange juice. While drinking it my phone was ringing again.

It's Marco.

Placing the glass on the marble countertop I answered the call.

"Good Morning. Did you get what I have asked for?" I blurted out eagerly.

"Yes sir. All info that I could find was forward to your email. Will there be anything else you want me to do?" Marco question.

"No. Not now. You have done well." I told him.

"Thank you sir." And then the call was ended. I went to my office again to pull up my email to have a look at the info I had requested. As I scrolled through I recognized that there wasn't anything there about her baby. All these info is what I already knew. The only thing that was new to me is the fact that both her parents has passed away, she has a boyfriend by the name of Ken and her only relative is her little sister Rebeca.

There was nothing there about her baby. This was strange to me. She told me that she has a baby to take care of. And why the fuck does she has a boyfriend? The thought of her being with a next man got to me. I threw the laptop into the wall. After taking 5 minutes to myself to blow some steam off I got a hold of myself.

Why am I getting so worked up over her? I can get any woman I desire. I went to get a next shower before heading out to one of my companies to oversee what was going on today.

While the water was pouring down on me it gave me the time to think. I am a billionaire and a very accomplished one at that but I am still feeling empty. I knew what I needed but I have been hiding it for a very long time. I needed a family. At least a son or a daughter or both, to help bring some meaning to my life.

I had high hopes for Kyla.

I thought she was different.

Something about her sparked my interest in her. But she already has a boyfriend, a baby and a little sister. Just as I got out of the shower the idea came to me.

"I will choose her to do it. I won't need a relationship from her. All I need her to do is to have my baby and give it to me. That's it. I am more than able to raise a kid myself." I said to myself.

I got dressed and headed out. On my way I thought I should get my lawyer to type up a contract to give to Kyla about my terms. I would visit her tonight at the club and talk to her about it. I will advise him not to make it too complicated.

A few things that he must include in it are:

*She will need to stay at my house during the pregnancy and 3 months after. She can bring her little sister with her as well but NO BOYFRIEND!

*She will need to have sex with me at least 3 times a day to boost the chance of her getting pregnant. The sooner she is pregnant then the sooner all this will be over.

*She will give me full custody of this child. She will have nothing to do with it at all. She must also keep this contract confidential. A word to anyone and the contract will be void.

*Under no circumstances shall she fall in love with me.

That last request is important to me. I called William, one of my lawyers, and told him to get working on it. Let's just hope I make her speechless and not make this problematic.