Kyla Nelson P.O.V

The music started to play. It was titled "Strip down & Get Naked" by Jamaican artist, Dexta Dapps. I slowly started to wine while biting my bottom lips. My eyes was also closed at that moment. After teasing the crowd of horny men by doing that, I reached out to the pole and went up. I assume my performance was doing a great job because I could literally feel the money pouring on my body. I did a few tricks on the pole and before you knew it my heels were off. I bend that ass over, touched my toes, looked back and spank myself. By this time my costume was off and I was in my black bra that was very stylish. It exposed my nipples. It was a mesh bra and also a black mesh underwear. I did a few twerks as well. For my finishing touch I split slowly on the ground and squeezed my boobs while licking my lips and looking straight in the audience.

My eyes connected straight at this one guy in particular in the audience. I don't know what came over me but I literally felt a shiver all over my body. His eyes was fierce and it gave me the creeps. I have never seen him before. He was about six feet tall, broad shoulders, medium built but muscular and had an olive tone complexion. His hair is dark brown. This is all I could see at that moment in the club. It was dark and the lights that was dancing like a disco ball making it harder to see any other details about him.

He wore a gray and white tuxedo and a black gentleman shoes. As he took the last drink of what looked to be whiskey then stand up and steered at me some more, he looked deadly handsome just standing there. The look on his face was very serious that it made me wonder if he had an issue with my performance. Lord help me because it looked as if he was going to make a complaint to the owner of the club and I can't afford that because I need this job. He exit the room leaving the other four guys sitting and drinking their whiskey on ice.

Picking up my costume and my tips, I vacated the room and headed directly to the changing room to get in my simple Jeans and T-Shirt