Love dont love me

Cass PVO
Bzzzzz bzzzz bzzzz ( phone ringing )

" yo "
"SAY WHAT"
My eyes shot open. I jumped up, got dressed , brushed my hair and rushed to the emergency room. Whole way to the ER, I can only ask myself a million and one questions. I couldn't answer them but I definitely knew this was no mistake. Come to think of it, HTown did look a little familiar. I'd have to ask my dad. I parked and ran into the hospital. When I got there, I seen my parents, Avivas people, Mulatto, HTown peoples and a whole lot of people i just didn't know.

"Oh my Goodness, I've been calling you all morning where have you been? " my mom looked so worried

"Oh my Goodness, I've been calling you all morning where have you been? " my mom looked so worried. My mom always worried about me. I don't know why, all the security cameras my father had installed, they should never worry. My mom name is Dandi. Very sweet person but will read write and erase your ass in a second.

" I was home mommy, after the party I went to grab food from Woodys and went home. What happened though? What's going on with Aviva? "

"She is in surgery Cassia, she will be fine. They had to remove the bullet as soon as possible. The doctor says she made it here just in time" , my mom was explaining to me.

Mulatto came up and hugged me and we cried.

Meanwhile .....

10:47am

The doctor walked out and approached Vivs parents. Seeing Harani dropped to the ground, while he husband held her made my heart drop. She cannot be gone. I need her! I can't lose my BESTfriend! Fuck that! My sister!

We ran over to see what happened.

Sed looked at us and said, " she made it safe out of surgery but she will be hospitalized for a while" Sed was Vivas father. Didn't play no games! At all! Especially about his only baby girl. " thank you JESUS! " Harani screamed as she cried in her husbands arms.

" Can we see her, " we asked the doctor. " she is sedated so she won't talk. She needs rest but go in groups of 4. You guys have 30 minutes.  "H

HTown people look like they was plotting. One kept looking at me as I walked behind the doctor. I looked back and he just looked at me, dapped his folks up and walked out the hospital.

I know it's not the time , but damn he was fine! Who was he? I'm not sure but I will find out.

Mulatto PVO

I paced back and fourth until YR came. I was so shook and I know I was good with him. I can handle my own but I got spots that if a nigga touch they dead. It's so crazy how close they got to Vivas! She never let that shit happen. Htown must've been doing some sneaky shit. He good as dead, so we will never really know. YR walked through the door. I ran up to him and hugged him.