Somewhere in between

I had been shopping all day. I was so tired but I have to show up to my best friend party. I've spent 3 hours in this mall as is. My name is Cassia, and yes, like the flower. I'm 27 years old with no kids and a lot of responsibilities. My friends say I have no life but I'm too busy trying to keep my head on straight to focus on a man or anything that's below my paid grade. I work within our family business but I'm also a realtor. So I gets the job done either way.

I stopped Chanel and I decided to post a picture on Instagram.

BoujieCassia$

*Spicymama - my Bitch stay fuckin y'all world up*DiorDior - you better show up to my party Cass! Btw you fineeee sis

*DiorDior - you better show up to my party Cass! Btw you fineeee sis

I looked at the time | 7:32pm |

" I'm going to go out, I need to get home and get ready" , I signed, dug into my Chanel bag for my keys and walked out the mall.

" beep beep "

I unlocked my car and hopped in. I heard my phone going off so I dug in my jacket pocket for it . It was my dad. I am a true daddy's girl. We came from the slums and my dad is the thanks for where I am today and the woman that I am. He had his street days but my dad is a 100% committed to the family business. I really think he just want me to believe that. It's way too many security guards around his house.

Incoming FaceTime from Daddy👨‍👧

"Hey baby girl I thought you wasn't going to answer, what are you up to?"

I turned the key to crank up my car so my phone would hook up to my Bluetooth in my truck. Once I seen it connected and my dad just starring at me , I responded and drove home.

I called Aviva to let her know I was coming because I seen her smart ass comment on my Instagram picture.

Me and Aviva have been friends for years. Our fathers work together and have forever. She is practically my sister! Aviva is a little wild- well I have a wild side but Av is something different but I love it and I love her! She makes clothes. She is a stylist. People love to see her get dressed.

" I hope you're not calling me to tell me you're not showing up" I rolled my eyes

" I hope you're not calling me to tell me you're not showing up" I rolled my eyes. "Yea I'm coming because who else will baby sit your drunk ass?" We both started laughing. I hung up and started to get my self together.

10:55pm
Avivas PVO

I really hope my girls show up. I have a new friend to introduce them to. They always say I have a different friend every other month but hey what the hell- I love people.

"You ready Avs? " while his sexy walking into the room. Looking good as hell!

 Looking good as hell!

I licked my lips. " Yes daddy, I'm ready- Hot and ready for you" He smiled at me. " we just fucked before we got in the shower, we fucked in the shower and when we got out. " Shaking his head , "Avs, we have to go before you're late for your own party"
I smacked my teeth. " alright damn, well take my picture real quick. He snapped my picture and we walked out to his Benz.

Now this is Henry but everyone call him HTown. Idk why, but they do. I love the nigga hustle. I've been messing with him for about 6 months now. I haven't been hiding him but shit, everybody always talking that negative shit like I can't keep a man so I didn't speak on it. I think I love him but he don't know that.

He opened the door while I got in the car. I sat down and posted my picture on Instagram.

678k likes ..
*Spicy mama oh my girl was ready! Come thruuuuu! Period!!!
*BoujieCassia$ Yes baby! That's my best friend yaaaaas.

———————————————-

How do you guys like it so far? Lemme know. Any ideas?
How will the girls feel about Aviva hiding her boo all this time?