Chapter 5

Chloe's POV

It's been a couple of weeks since I have auditioned for the ALDC. We are preparing for the first competition since I have joined the team.

There are three solos, Maddie, Brooke and I. A duet, Kenzie and Nia, and a group dance. The group dance is lyrical!

I'm super excited for my solo! It's called skyscraper! I can't wait to compete with it! Abby said that it should win.

Maddie is competing a lyrical solo called Cry. It's one of her older solos but Abby wanted her to perform it again this week.

We are going to compete in New York this weekend! New York is like one of my favorite places ever! I am super excited to be able to hang out and shop with the girls!

Also Josh is coming too! I think that I am really starting to like him more and more every time I see him. I hope he feels the same way about me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today at school I have to take soo many tests! Ugh. I just have think that afterschool I am going to dance! also I get to see Josh! I think I may ask him if afterschool tomorrow if he would want to get a smoothie or something with me. But I don't know.

I really want to ask him but, I am
kinda scared to.

A/N: This chapter was really short and it kinda sucked. I'm sorry! Should Chloe ask Josh or no?!? I will update again once this chapter gets 2 votes and 2 comments! Love you guys!💕