Chapter 2

Chloe's POV

After third period was over I followed Paige to the lunchroom to meet her other friends. I didn't realize how big the school was. Our third period class was on one side of the school and the lunchroom was on the other.

"Chloe this is Nia, Kendall, Maddie and Josh. Guys, this is Chloe" Paige said.

Josh seemed familiar. Then I remembered, he was the boy I saw in the hallway earlier. 

Paige and I went to get lunch when I said "Isn't Josh cute?"

"That's my brother...."

"Oh sorry" I replied as my cheeks were getting red.

"It's fine Chloe"

We walked back over to the lunch table and it sort of felt awkward sitting there now knowing the Paige knows I have a crush on her brother. It felt like we sitting there for a long time then the bell rang. Finally because I just felt really awkward. Paige and I had to stop by our locker on our way to our next class. Sadly, we don't have the same classes at the end of the day.

"Chloe, you want to come over to my house after school?"

"Sure, I just have to text my mom."

"Okay, we will meet here afterschool then."

"K, see you later, Paige"

"Bye, Chlo"

A/N: Hey guys sorry for not updating in a while. I have been really busy and also I have had writer's block too. I will start writing chapter 3 soon. My birthday is in 18 days! :) Comment some things that I should work on please. Well, bye for now.