Chapter 4

*Skipping to Thursday*

Chloe's POV

I am so excited that my mom is letting me go to the audition at the ALDC!

I decided on wearing a light blue crop top with black leggings. I then put my hair up into a bun and grabbed my dance bag.

I danced before the move to Pittsburgh but just haven't had time to look at new studios. Luckily Paige told me about the ALDC! I found out that a lot of my new friends dance there!

I looked at my iHome and it was 3:30. The audition starts at 4:00

"Mom! We have to go!" I yelled as I ran downstairs

We got into the car and that's when I started to get nervous.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally reached the ALDC! There are so many people auditioning! My number for the audition is 0245. I was most likely going to be in the third or fourth group.

I finally found Paige and ran up and hugged her. Maddie, Maddie's sister Mackenzie, Nia, Paige's sister Brooke and Kendall were also there. They told me how excited they were to have me tryout for the team! Our conversation was cut off by Abby saying "Group 4 come to Studio A!"

That was my group. All of the girls told me good luck and then I went into Studio A.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay first I am going to have you show me your front split, middle split and side split. Those are all mandatory for the Abby Lee Dance Company." Abby said.

My group had about 30 girls in it. After we showed Abby our splits, 5 girls were out.

Next we had to quickly learn this combo and then perform it in front of Abby. She wanted to see how quickly we could learn a routine. The combo had some of my best features; turns and leaps. The music we danced to is Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri.

It was my turn to dance in front of Abby. There would be five girls dancing at a time.

I think I used my emotions well. I made sure that I didn't bobble on my turns. I wanted to make this routine look as clean as possible with the amount of time I was given. It seemed like Abby was just watching me. That could be a good thing and a bad thing.

As we finished the routine, I saw that the girls had been watching me from upstairs where all the moms were. I can not wait to find out if I made the team!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Girls and Moms come into Studio A!" Abby yelled upstairs

Abby actually cut a lot of people. There ended up being only ten girls in Studio A this time. Kendall, Maddie, Paige and Nia were also in there.

"I have made a decision on who will be the newest member of the Abby Lee Dance Company Elite Competition. It is Chloe Lukasiak! Chloe, you and your mom need to come to the front desk to fill out some paperwork. Thanks to everyone that came out!" Abby said.

I can't believe that I made the team! All the girls came and hugged me and congratulated me.

"Chlo, you are so good!" Paige said.

"Chloe that was amazing!!" Maddie, Kendall and Nia all said.

I met my mom at the front desk where she was filling out paperwork.

"Chloe you did a really good job! You stuck out in a good way to me!" Abby said.

"Thank you, Miss Abby!"

I have a feeling I am going to like it here!

A/N: I felt like updating again today! I actually had a lot of motivation today. LOL. So what should happen next? Comment below what should happen!  2 comments and 2 votes to continue!