Part 8: The Thing You Hate The Most

Blood. Boom. Blood. Boom. Blood. Boom. Blood.

The sound of Dean's heartbeat is all you can focus on. You hear yelling. Dean's screaming your name, but you can't focus. You just stare at him, hypnotized. He screams your name again, just as Josh shoves you forcefully off of him. You slam into the wall and slide down.

Josh lunges at Dean, but Dean slashes his arm with his machete. Josh let's out a loud growl and backs away. You jump to your feet and punch Josh square in the face. It sends him flying in the back of the room, crashing into the chair you once were tied too. Wow. You were strong. Inhumanly strong. Just then Dean walks up to you and gently places a hand on your shoulder.

"(Y/n)?" he asks.

You try to contain the crave as you squeeze your eyes shut.

"(Y/n)?" he asks again.

Your eyes fly open and the darkness in you fills them. It's taking over. You can feel it. His hand on your shoulder radiates a pulse that sends you over the edge. Boom, boom, boom. His heart beat...his blood. It happens.

You swing around and grab Dean by his throat. He drops the machete and gasps. You shove him against the wall and stare into his eyes.

"(Y/n), this isn't you! We can help you! Please!" he begs.

You say nothing. Your lips curl up revealing tiny sharp fangs covering your human teeth. He watches in horror and lets tears stream down his face. He's heartbroken. Heartbroken at the fact that he wasn't here fast enough. That he couldn't save you! You lean into his neck and smell. The blood running through his veins gives off a perfume smell. Delicious.

Your mouth waters as he struggles to get free of your grip. Your body trembles as you open your mouth to strike. Just then two other pairs of feet run into the room and come to a halt.

"(Y/n), no!" screams Sam.

Your head flies up to see Sam and Bobby standing in the doorway. Sam has his gun aimed at you as Bobby holds up his hands.

"Don't do it, (y/n)!" yells Bobby.

Sam's hand shakes as he aims. You look back at Dean who has never taken his eyes off of you. Blood. There's so much blood in this room! Just imagine how satisfied this craving would be if you just had a little bl- You shake your head, trying to get rid of those thoughts.

"There's a cure!" screams Bobby.

You freeze. What?

"What the hell do you mean there's a cure!?" yells Dean.

He tries to get out of your grip once more, but you're too strong.

"There's a cure! I found out about it the day we left!"

You stare at Dean.

"It only works if the person hasn't drunk human blood! Have you drank human blood?" he yells.

You shake your head no. There's a cure. There's a cure! You stare at Dean and finally drop your hand. You take three steps back and began apologizing.

"We can help you! It's okay!" says Dean.

"We're going to help you-"

"(Y/n), look out!" screams Sam.

It all happens in slow motion. You slowly turn around to see Josh running at you. You go to dodge him, but he's too fast. Dean screams no, as Josh's right hand comes into view. He's holding a syringe filled with a dark red substance. A sharp needle is aimed right at you.

The boys run to you as Josh slams you into the ground. It's all happening so slowly, yet so fast. He slams the needle into your neck and you gasp. He looks at you and smiles.

"Guess I'm not as stupid as you thought."

And with that, he pushes down the syringe and the thick liquid enters your veins. Dead man's blood?! No. It doesn't make you burn from the inside out. And then you taste it. The sweet taste fills every pore in your body. You close your eyes and scream. You know what it is.

Human blood.

(Okay, so I know you guys probably hate me! I know, I'm sorry! There's going to be one more part to this! And guess what!? There's going to be a second "book" to this! I can't leave you guys hanging! Lol!)