First night in Okinawa

Start from the beginning

"What's that?" Tetsurou asked curiously and tried to check what was inside but Kei stopped him.

"Its a secret." Kei said and hurriedly ran inside the bathroom.

He wanted to thow it away but he knew Tetsurou will see it and he didnt want to see it. He wanted to flush it in the toilet but its imposible so he decided to give up.

He made his way outside the bathroom with his cheeks flushed and he avoided eye contact with his boyfriend who keep on watching his every move.

"Why are you staring at me?"

"Why are you blushing like crazy? Just what did they give you? I'm dying to know." Tetsurou whined and wriggled on the bed.

Kei took a deep breath and massaged his temples. He knew he shouldnt be embarrassed about it but he cant help it. He was new to this and he didnt want to make a fool of himself in front of Tetsurou.

He made his way in front of Tetsurou and handed him the bag. Tetsurou checked what was inside and he gasped when he saw what was inside so he reached for his phone but Kei stopped him.

"Uhm... are you going to call them?" Kei asked and Tetsurou blinked.

"No. I just want to see what time is it." Tetsurou replied and placed the paper bag on the nightstand.

"Oh..." Kei said and looked away. Tetsurou then smiled at him and kissed the younger male's head before pulling him with hin so they can sleep on the bed.

"We should go to sleep. Its late." Tetsurou said and Kei nodded.

"I wont do anything that will hurt you or make you uncomfortable. Do you want me to throw those away?" Tetsurou asked and Kei licked his lips nervously.

"If I say I want you to get rid of them... will you really throw them away?" Kei asked and Tetsurou nodded.

"Of course." Tetsurou said and Kei nodded.

"Lets go to sleep. I'm sleepy." Kei said and wrapped his arms around Tetsurou's torso and rested his head on Tetsurou's head.

Kei started overthinking and Tetsurou knew it and he knew he was one of the reasons why Kei was overthinking in such hour.

"No pressure love. I will always wait for you okay?" Tetsurou asked and kissed his head which made Kei smile softly.

"Thank you love..."

"You're welcome love." Tetsurou said and played with Kei's blonde hair.

•••••

"Who was that?" Hajime asked who was playing games on Tooru's ipad.

"Yuuji, Atsumu and Kourai. What level are you now?" Tooru asked and hid the paper bag inside his luggage.

"I'm on level twenty nine. What brought them here this late tho?" Hajime asked and sat up but his eyes were still glued on the screen.

"They wanted to give me something." He said and Hajime nodded and decided to stop playing.

"Do you not like the game?" Tooru asked and sat on the bed.

"Its not like I dont like the game... its just that... I want to spend more time with you." Hajime said and Tooru's heart skipped a beat. He was blushing softly and he smiled shyly at Hajime who was also blushing madly.

"Are... are we really boyfriends now?" Tooru asked and Hajime blinked.

"Yeah." Hajime said and Tooru swallowed his spit nervously.