First night in Okinawa

Start from the beginning

"OH MY GOD."

"Is there something wrong sweetheart?" Daichi asked and Koushi hurriedly hid the paper bag behind him.

"Oh hey."

"Hello. We just wanted to tell Koushi something in person. You two should rest now." Atsumu said and winked at them.

"See ya tomorrow." Kourai said and Yuuji smiled and waved at them before leaving.

They went to Keiji and Koutarou's cottage next. Keiji opened the door and Kourai handed him the paper bag.

"What is this--- OH MY GOD!" Keiji drops the paperbag and Koutarou came to see what was going on but Keiji quickly shoved him back inside and closed the door.

"Have fun." The trio said and winked.

"No... I mean. Its not like I dont want to di it with Koutarou... shit." Keiji stressed out and picked up the paper bag.

"Then what's actually stopping you?" He asked and Keiji took a deep breath.

"I... dont know how to initiate it?" Keiji asked shyly and and Yuuji snapped his fingers.

"Talk to him about it." Yuuji said.

"But..."

"There is nothing to be ashamed of about talking to your partner about that." Atsumu reassured him and Keiji smiled.

"Thanks guys..."

"No problem." The trio said and left.

They made their way to Tooru and Iwaizumi's cottage. Tooru opened the door and smiled when he saw the trio.

"Heyyy. What's up?" He asked and leaned on the doorjamb.

"Here. You guys might need this." Kourai said and Tooru peeked at the content and laughed.

"Deja vu." He muttered and shook his head but the three exactly knew what he was talking about.

"Thanks guys." He said and the three smiled happily at him before leaving them so they could go to Kei and Tetsurou's room.

"Will Kei hit us?" Yuuji asked Kourai and Atsumu.

"Should we not give him any?" Kourai asked.

"Guys, we should continue." Atsumu said and the three of them took a deep breath.

"Knock for us Kourai."

"Me? Why me?"

"Just... knock at the door-"

"I'm scared! You guys do it."

The three stopped quarelling when the door suddenly opened and revealed Kei. He had a blank look on his face but when he saw a paper bag on Yuuji's hand, his eyes narrowed and he had his guard up.

These trio were up to something.

"Hello Kei."

"Hi... what are you guys doing here? Its cool outside-"

"We... we figured you and Tetsurou might need this." Yuuji said and handed him the paper bag.

Before Kei could react, the trio ran away as fast as they could leaving Kei in confusion so he checked what was inside and his face heated up in embarrassment.

"Fuck..." he glared at the three who already made it to their cottages and they gave Kei a nervous smile before getting inside.

"Love? What's wrong?" Tetsurou asked and Kei hugged the paper bag.