I Will Always Come Back

Start from the beginning

After a few minutes she fell asleep to me brushing her hair, and I wanted to stay like this forever.

-4 days later-

These last four days I and Y/N spent every day and every night together; so we became very close. 

The impact she had on me became so much more than I thought it would in just a couple of days; which made me wonder what our future holds.. 

I always worried about her so I even went with her to school since I didn't want her to be alone after what happened; and on the first day that I attended school with her, I asked her who her ex-boyfriend was so she secretly showed me him and I used my powers to make him trip and fall and everyone started laughing including Y/N, which made me happy. 

But another situation happened with him; he started dating another girl and Y/N got mad because he made her feel bad for what she did, then he went off with someone else like it never happened.. 

So I sent a demon to torture and scare him until he comes to hell, till I can deal with him myself...

Speaking of, I haven't been to hell in a while because I decided to go back with Y/N. 

I needed to go back soon so I had to tell her the truth before we go so I asked her to meet me at the park outside her apartment after she finished eating, but as I waiting I became scared she wouldn't want to come with me...

"Hey, what is it?" I looked up at her as the moon shone behind her

"...I have been keeping a lot from you...so I decided to tell you.."

"....is it bad?"

"No, I don't think so..it just depends on how you take it, but please let me finish everything and then you can leave if you want..."

"I won't leave, don't worry, go ahead I am ready." 

"Okay then, you know how when we first met I said you were someone special to me?..." she nodded so I kept going "...well...eventually one day you will become my queen in hell."

"Is that why you called me...your queen?"

"Well yes."

"Your a King?" she asked and I nodded

"If your a king aren't you really busy and supposed to do king things?" I chuckled and for the first time in awhile

"Yes, but I took some time off for you, but I will have to get back soon."

"I see."

"Also, I told you that I am a demon but this is my human form, not my demon form. Which is only released when I am extremely mad, which I hope you never see... so please refrain from making me mad Y/N."

"...I will try but why can't I see it?...."

"Do you think I didn't notice how you ran from your room to the bathroom at night? You are scared of the dark."

".....heh....."

"Which probably means your afraid of demons. Don't worry when you go to hell I will make sure nothing happens to you." I said protectively

"...thank you for protecting me and rubbing my greatest fear in my face." 

"My apologies, but there is nothing to be afraid of if there were demons that were scaring you; because some do live on earth, they won't scare you now that I am here."

"Are they afraid of you?"

"No, they just know not to mess with what is mine." her cheeks turned slightly pink from my statement, cute