Destiny or fate.

I hang up & throw skinny jeans on & a hoodie & grab my beanie & head out the door to go back to the coffee shop I dunno why I told him to meet me at pops maybe in hope to see her again.

10 minutes later I showed up at pops & picked the seat in the back I sent a text to joey asking if he's almost here he said he's in traffic but he will try & hurry & as soon as I sent a message back there was a ding of the bell when the door opens look up to see..

A man ...only a man..I'm never gonna be able to see her again I just know it..I get up Just to sit back down it feels like my heart is breaking in Millon's of pieces I really wanna see her just a glance & I would be happy..finally joey shows up & I get in the car I Dont really say anything & joey doesn't suspect anything I turn on the radio & they are playing throwbacks on one direction I look out the window with the background of joey screaming one direction rock me & him beating on the wheel.

Ivy's POV :

Let me tell you about myself  my name is Ivy Nichole  porter I'm 20 years old & I work at pop's coffee shop my parents passed away in a car crash so I moved out here to north Carolina to start over I come from a poor family but I managed to make alit of money I'm a singer/songwriter & live in a condo.

I get to my apartment & can't help but think about her just the way her blue hair was laying down on her shoulders & the way her blue eyes stared at my green eyes I try to stop thinking about that beauty & get dressed to go to the mall I put on black skinny jeans & a OM&M shirt & I straighten my hair I love my white hair & I change my snake bites to studs & grab my keys & head out the door I can't help but think about her the whole way I wonder if she's straight I should've talked to her , I should've got her number or something what if I never see her again after 10 minutes of what ifs

I get out the car & walk to the door which seems ever lasting , finally I get up the escalator & walk to spencers & looking through the the shirts I see the lip rings I walk over & buy black ringed one on my way something bumps into me I turn around ready to flip tf out but then I notice that its her...

"Hi." I say.