teenage runaway.

I pull up to the hotel & grab my bags 15o where is room 150.

I find my room & open the door then threw my bags on the bed & sit in the chair
What if my devil of a mother makes up a crazy story & I get sent to jail , I really need to get a job & worry about myself but damn I'm only 17 ..

I stop with the what ifs & grab my keys & get in my car I drive to pops coffee shop I hope I see her again today..

*20 minutes later.*

I walk through the door to find only one person but its not her I need to stop worrying about her & focus on getting this job..

I walk up to the counter & there's the same guy who worked her for months he has blonde floppy hair & nerd glasses but he's not that bad.

"Hi welcome to pops is there anything I can help you with."?
"I was wondering if you guys were hiring I really need this job."
"Um I have no idea you can sit down while I go get the manager."

I take the seat next to the window & it seems like every minute is a year then finally the manager hands me a application it took hours just to fill out the first page 20 minutes later I finally finish & hand Blondie my application on the way out the manager stopped to tell me that Sunday I had a interview its Saturday so I will get all my shopping done then go to the interview at 6 I say thank you & decide to buy a donut then go back to the hotel whenever I get in the door my phone rings

"Hello".?
"Heeeeeey its joey".!
"Omg Joey hey I've missed you.!"
"Missed you too babe hey can I come pick you up & we can go shopping.!"
"Yeah of course meet me at pops.?"
"Kk be there in 15 ttyl babe"

I hang up & throw skinny jeans on & a hoodie & grab my beanie & head out the door to go back to the coffee shop I dunno why I told him to meet me at pops maybe in hope to see her again.

10 minutes later I showed up at pops & picked the seat in the back I sent a text to joey asking if he's almost here he said he's in traffic but he will try & hurry & as soon as I sent a message back there was a ding of the bell when the door opens look up to see..