Split Personalities

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Shut up extra!" 

"See the similarity?" Tsuyu pointed towards the source of pride.

The next scene shows Angry in the kitchen leaning against a wall on his phone while Cheerful and a blue version were talking in the back. 

"Just how many others does he have?" Mr. Compress asked,

"Not exactly sure." Arachne shrugged.

Confident ran into the room and stood in front of Angry. 

"Umm, hi bitch." he said confused right before Confident shouted, "Fuck you...Angry!"

Angry was not happy with what he heard.

"F u Angry! You had ONE job and you couldn't even do that! All it was was taking the little green things off the Tomatoes, but you couldn't even do that!" he complained, "NO! F u Angry!"

Angry, however, had a shadow covering his features with a tick mark growing out of the side of his head.

"Should've done that." Dabi said,

"Confident is in for a beating." Inko sweatdropped.

 Angry's phone was replaced with a red and black scythe. "Could you say that one more time?" he said as his eye twitched, Confident was wide-eyed by now.

"Where did that come from?!" Ojiro jolted,

"They have their own quirks as well?" Aizawa questioned. 

"All for One thought it would be good to give each of them their own if they ever needed to defend his son." Arachne said nonchalantly.

"Not a bad idea." Nezu sipped his tea.

Confident started to back up until he began running away with Angry on his tail screaming. 

"Welp." Cheerful said, "I hope Angry wins." the blue one trolled as they both smiled.

"The blue guy is Sad Midoriya, right?" Midnight guessed,

"Sure is!" Arachne replied.

"Who's Emotionless?" a girl asked,

"Just some crazy guy I keep locked away!" Izuku said, "I'm hungry!" Depressed shouted from a different room.

"GO BACK IN THE BASEMENT!" Izuku shouted.

A dark blue version enters the screen, "I don't even have a basement." he rolled his eyes.

"That's Sarcastic!" Arachne said.

"Still kinda shocking to see all of these different versions of Midoriya." Todoroki said,

"You don't look shocked." Shigaraki mummered.

"How does it feel to have Split Personalities?" a girl asked,

"You try gettin' some damn sleep with that going on inside your head all the time." Izuku twitched.

The scene switched to a girl and a golden version taking to each other.

"So, do you recognize any of these men?" he asked.

"I was hiding in the bathroom stall so I didn't see his face, but, I heard him. He was singing along with the music at the bar. " the girl said.

"Do you remember what he was singing?" 

"I think  it was that song, 'I Want It That Way'?" 

"Backstreet Boys, I'm familiar." He smiled.

"Did someone commit a crime?" Iida said.

"Maybe..?" Arachne said, "Oh yeah, that's Mischievous."

"Number 1, could you please sing the opening to 'I Want It That Way'?" Mischievous asked,

"Really?" Cheerful said, "Ok. You are, my fire." 

The girl shook her head, "Number 2 keep it going." Mischievous said.

"The one, desire."

"That's Tired, he's a good guy." Arachne said, "The next personality is Scared, by the way."

"Number 3?" Mischievous had them continue.

"Believe, when I say." Scared muttered,

"Number 4!" 

"I want it that way!" Lovey sang.

"Tell me why!" Mischievous hyped,

They all sang, "Ain't nothing but a heartache."

"Tell me why!" he got on his knees with a microphone.

"I think he's enjoying this investigation too much..." Uraraka sweatdropped,

"Why can I see Mic doing something like this?" Snipe wondered,

"Mic AND Midnight." Aizawa corrected.

As a matter of fact, said pro heroes had sparkling eyes as they watched the scene play out.

"Ain't nothing but a mistake." 

"Now Number 5!" he pointed at Sarcasm,

"I never wanna hear you say~" he sang.

"Whoo!" Mischievous shouts,

"I want it that way." they finished.

"Ah chills, literal chills." Mischievous said, "So, what were you here for again?"

"I-I don't remember..?" the girl said.

'End of Universe.'

"Wow, ok, I can confidently say that Midoriya would be a very distracted detective," Iida stated.

"Got that right." Gran Torino agreed.

------------------

1154 words