Preference - He Finds Out You Are Pregnant

Axl -
1995

y/n p.o.v

Holy... it's positive. Positive! Axl and I had been trying to have a baby. I know how bad he really wants one, but every time we try, the tests come back negative. So seeing that this is positive is a huge relief to me. It could possibly be a relief towards Axl as well. After all he always wanted to be a father.  I just don't know how to tell him. While I'm trying to find a box to put the test, I hear the door open. It's Axl. Quickly, I throw the test in the box and run to the door.

No one's p.o.v.

"Hey y/n, I'm home!" Axl yells as he closes the front door. "y/n?" Axl says again. "Hi honey! Sorry I was reading my book." You say kissing him on the cheek. "What did you do today?" You say leading him to the table. "Nothing really. Just setting some tour dates and such." He says getting up towards the fridge." What'd you do today honey?" He says closing the fridge, walking towards the bathroom. "Well Axl, that's what I wanted to talk to you abo-" You say but are cut off my Axl. "Did you get a new necklace? The box to this looks so cool!" Axl says through the door, followed by him whistling. "No Axl it's actually-" You say, but once again are cut off by the stop of his whistling, and the door slowly opening.

"Y/n..." Axl says slowly. "From what's inside the box, that doesn't look like a necklace." Axl says tears filling in his eyes. "Axl don't cry sweetheart." You say overwhelmed with a wave of emotions as well.

But Axl couldn't help but cry. After all he had been through with past wanting to be father. When he had been married before, sadly his wife had a miscarriage. Then he found love again, and was planning to adopt his girlfriend's son. Then they broke up, and he never saw the little boy again. With these feelings, Axl felt like it was his job to truly be there for you and your unborn baby.

"Y/n, it's just... I love you so much." He says sobbing while hugging you. "I love you too." You say crying. "It's just with what happened with Erin, and Stephanie-" Axl says pulling out of the hug, while cupping his hands on your face. "Don't worry about that Axl. Trust me, no matter what happens you and I will get through this together. Okay baby?" You say wiping a tear from his face.

"Alright, we'll get through this together. God I love you y/n. So so much." He says laughing and crying. "I love you too." You say kissing his forehead.

Slash-
1990

You and Slash had been dating for a couple of months. 11 months to be exact. You had found you were pregnant a couple of days ago, and you were unsure if you actually were or not. You were getting mixed symptoms and it was really hard to tell with the home stick tests, which were still new in the business. So just to make sure, you went to see your doctor to find out.

"Ok y/n, this could serve as either good news or bad news. You are indeed 100% pregnant. Any questions I can answer for you?" She asks, putting down papers. "Yeah am I allowed to get the results printed out on paper? Cause I had been taking the sticks at home to see if they would work, but since they still have a long way to go in development, I was unsure." You say getting up from your seat. "Yes, we can get your results printed out, and just remember if you feel like there is anything else that I or the other doctors can help you with, don't be shy and ask us questions." She says printing out your results. "Thank you so much." You say leaving the clinic.

You were thinking of how Saul would react. Would he be mad? Happy? Nervous? You didn't know. The only thing you knew was that you were pregnant.

"Hey y/n where were you? I haven't seen you all day." Slash says giving you a kiss on the cheek. "I had some errands I had to run." You say back. "That's interesting." He pauses. "Wanna go and get some food and drinks?" He says cheerful. "Maybe another day Saul. I don't feel that good today." You sigh. "Ok well you can go lie down or sleep or something. I'm gonna go get a burger. I'll bring you back one." He says reaching for his sunglasses and your keys. "Ok see you in a bit." You say heading towards your room.