Slash - I Never Got Over You

Ugh. Saul Hudson. Your very attractive ex. There he was, flirting with ladies down at the end of the bar, one girl touching his hair, as the other caressed her hand on his jawline. "I'm over him, but why am I like this?" You thought as you sipped your shot of tequila. "Hey y/n, haven't seen you in a while." The orange haired man greeted you. "Hey Axl. How have things been." You sighed. "Things could be better what about you?" He answered. You sighed. "Likewise."

Axl noticed you staring at Slash, the man you once loved, but that love was shattered away, at least you told yourself that. All because he didn't want to change his ways. "You still like him?" He asked as he pointed to Slash, now making out with one of the girls he was with. "No. At least I don't think so. It's been over three months, and I still feel weird without him." You rambled.

Axl started to think. "Wanna make him jealous? I'm pretty sure he still feels the same about you. He never really got over you." He stated. "Make him jealous?" You questioned. "Yeah." Axl smiled. With the small amount of alcohol you drink, and the feeling of wanting Slash back, you agreed. "Okay... well what's your plan." You asked. "Follow me." He said as he grabbed your hand and lead you to the table where Slash and the rest of the boys were sitting.

"y/n!" The rest of the boys cheered. They all looked super happy to see you, but Slash just made an awkward cough and put his round sunglasses on. Well that was awkward.

"Just sit next to me, and try and be flirtatious. That'll get him mad." Axl muttered in your ear. "How do you know all of this?" You whispered. "It worked with Steven's ex, it might work with you." He chuckled. "Adriana?!" You whispered as you stared at Steven happily bopping his head to the music. "Yeah. Now let's sit down." He said as he coughed.

"It's been a while y/n, how have you been?" Duff asked as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder. You saw Slash, well parts of his face. Half of it was covered by his hair, and the sunglasses covered his eyes. His head looked in your direction as he huffed, grabbing another bottle of Jack Daniels. "I've been good Duff. Just catching up with school." You nodded your head.

"Indeed it has been a while, you look great!" Axl smiled. "Thanks Axl." You laughed, making Slash get up from his seat. "I'll be right back." He muttered, as a girl followed him.

"It's not working." You frantically muttered. "Just relax he'll be right back." He responded. You ended up making small talk with Steven and Izzy, when moments later Slash came back with more alcoholic beverages and more girls. You mentally face palmed.

Little 'flirtatious' remarks were being passed between you and Axl, Slash not responding to any of them. But inside his mind, he was raging. He was wondering out of all the people you could flirt with, why Axl? Of course he missed you dearly, as he looked back on his life choices he made while he was with you, and he wished he could still be with you.

"Well I guess I have to go home." You put half a smile on your face, looking at Axl. He nodded, knowing the plan was unsuccessful, and said goodbye to you. "Bye y/n!" The rest of the boys waved.

You stepped outside the bar and took a deep breath. He hadn't changed, at least not for you. You couldn't help but feel extremely sad as tears slowly escaped your eyes. You heard a cough as a hand touched your shoulder. You jumped back to reveal the man with curly hair, sunglasses off, staring into your eyes.

"S-saul?" You said in between silent sobs. "Did I make you like this?" He frowned. "N-no." You said, finally breaking down into tears. "It was just a stupid plan, to get you to notice me again, because truth is, I never got over you Saul. I really didn't." You rambled on in between tears. "I didn't mean to put you through this. It's all my fault." He said, tears forming in his eyes. "Those girls I've been with, they haven't meant anything to me. No one can compare to you. And truth is, I don't think I got over you either." He said as he stared into your eyes.

For a moment, you saw the old Slash. The charming, charismatic man that you fell in love with. There he was, right in front of you. He put your palm in his own, and told you the words you've been waiting to hear. "I think I still love you."

"I think I still love you too. I always have and I always will." You smiled.

lol

I am sooooo sorry for not updating in a while. School has been such a pain, and I've been working on another book! Anyways hope you enjoyed reading!!! ♥️

I also want to say thank you for 2k reads!!!! It means the world to me that people are reading my imagines!!