(2) Extreme Or Nah?

Author's Note
Hey.. Yeah yeah more stuff from my crazy imagination lmao. So uh warning lemon/sexual lol if you read the first one "John Egbert X Reader (1) Confession" you'll get it lmao

So yeah..

EXCUSE MY POOR WRITING SKILLS

(UPDATE: Ah! Im so sorry I made this waaay too confusing for you guys! Let just say that you went on the Christmas trip to your family's home. You didn't give the present to John on the day of Christmas. That's why you have to give him a present on New Years.... //shrugs. Sorry hahaha Let's just say Belated Christmas ?)

 You and John Egbert had been dating for almost a year. You want to give your boyfriend a gift on New Years. He also want to give you a gift but very special. It was on New Year Eve, you are currently at your house. A gift is on your lap. It looks like a cube wrapped with christmas icons. It looked cute. You hope your boyfriend, John likes your gift. You decided to pester John.

-- [your pesterchum] [__] started pestering ectoBiologist [EB] at 22:17 --

__: hey egderp~
EB: oh hey! :B
__: what's up?
EB: oh nah nothing much just being alone while my dad went to dirk's house for new years you
__: oh haha nothing really
__: oh john?
EB: Hm?
__:  want to come over my house? I have something to give you <3
EB: sweet! I'll come to your house ;B

--ectoBiologist [EB] ceased pestering [your pesterchum] [__] at 22:36 --

You are very excited to see John coming on his way to your house. You looked at the gift and smiled cheerfully. Suddenly someone was pestering you on your phone. "Huh?"

--turntechGodhead [TG] began pestering [your pesterchum] [__] at 22:38 --
TG:I see you are going out with john
__: um.. Yeah?
__: so?
TG: he have a gift for you
__: gift?
TG: you'll find out
TG: --chuckles--
TG: let me spell it for you.
__: what
TG: s
TG: e
TG: x
__: ....

Your heart is beating rapidly but you didn't expect this to happen. The way Dave Strider said made you shiver and blushing madness. 'Dammit you Strider'

TG: well good luck __
__: oh my god DAVE WHY

-- [your pesterchum] [__] ceased pestering turntechGodhead [TG] at 22:51 --

TG:h-hey!
TG: john asked me how to have sex
TG: god dammit

You couldn't believed what Dave typed. You never had sex with John since you met him for the first time. Is Dave making that stuff up or is it true? You aren't sure but you decided  to pretend he didn't say it.

John Egbert POV

You are John Egbert. You are walking to __'s house. You think back to what Dave told you about sex. It might be painful for both of you. But whatever. You are at the front door of your girlfriend's house. Pressed doorbell.

__ heard a doorbell and realized that you are here. She opened the door and smiled cheerfully. "H-hey John! Come in!" The voice of __ made You smiling showing bucktoothed teeth.

3rd POV

John and __ went to her living room and sat down on the same couch.
"Ah! Shit.. Be right back I got something for you!" __ ran upstairs to her room quickly to get a present for John. Before she get out of her room, she saw John entering her room and closed the door behind him. 'What is John doing in my room?!' __ thought in panic. "H-Here's my gift to you, John.. I hope you liked it." __ smiles as she gives the present to John. John gave her a smile showing his buck toothed teeth. She giggles.

John carefully unwraps his present and felt happy. The gift is a bunch of movies including Con Air and a sweatshirt with the wind-like icon. Very cute. John gave __ a kiss on her lips as a thank you. __ blushed and kissed back. When they moved their lips apart, she saw his face blushing. There was a long silence but John broke it anyway.

" _-___..." John stammered while he was speaking.
"Yes?"
"I know I don't have a gift with me or whatever but.. here's my gift.. just for you.. Are you okay with it?"
John gulps waiting for __'s answer.
" Yeah! I'm okay with that! So what's the gift?" 'Could it be.. holy shit..' __ thought.
" A-Alright..." John pushed __ on her bed slowly.

Reader POV

"J-John? You alright?"
John didn't responded but he kisses you on your lips. You felt his tongue moving around your mouth exploring. You did it with your tongue as well, exploring his. While you and John are kissing, you felt his hand moving to your stomach and moves his hands in circle motion on your stomach. You haven't felt pleasure for a while. You moaned and saying his name "J-John.."
John looked at you and smirked at you. "Alright ____(nickname).."
He then removes your shirt and unhooked your bra. You can see John blushing."Are.. you enjoying this?" I nodded and gave him a smile. "P-please continue John.." You begged him for more.

John moved on your body and gave small kisses, finding sensitive spots. When he reached to your neck and sucks your skin up, you started to moan. Looks like John found it. 'Dammit'. 

He looks up at your face and smirked. "Do you want me to continue?" John sounds so seductively that it starting to make you shiver, loving his voice.