110

So, Logan and Patton get their names from Pathos and Logos, which means emotions and logic.

But there's also Ethos, which is character.

(I learned about these in Language Arts class, they're used in commercials and stuff, we were learning about them for essays and I'd just like to say I most likely aced that part.)

What if the next side is Ethos? (Probably named Ethan or something.)

Now, I view Virgil as a neutral side, not a light side or a dark side, because we've all seen both parts of Accepting Anxiety and how while anxiety can suck, it also has it's pros.

And I'm sure we all remember when Virgil revealed his name, Patton pointed out that it doesn't start with an a-n or an o-n. (And we got that amazing joke from Roman that literally made prinxiety fans go nuts.)

But what name does?

Ethan!

See, it's right there at the end, E-T-H-A-N.

And I'm pretty sure almost all of our hearts broke when we heard this line:

"I thought I was your hero."

And I've seen absolutely amazing theories about Logan becoming a darkside, but what I love is Roman becoming a darkside.

Think about it, Roman doing his best to never be like Remus, to be the exact opposite, (Such as when he called Logan "Nerdy Wolverine" at the end of the intrusive thoughts episode and immediately apologizes.) all the years of being just that- the exact opposite of his brother.

And then he cracks.

All the hard work of dressing differently, acting differently, of everything, becoming a waste. He gives up and becomes a darkside, something he hates.

He becomes what he hates. (And maybe him and Remus get semi-matching outfits and we get to see some sibling bonding, idk, I think that'd be kinda cool.)

Now, there are plenty of pride (I'm not talking about gay art, although there is plenty of that.) Roman artwork, but I remember reading a theory with Roman instead being envy.

I forgot exactly what it said, but I do remember that I loved it.

Yeah, I have horrible memory.

Anyway, more about Ethos as a side.

Now, Ethos, by definition, is when an argument is constructed based on the ethics or credibility of the person making the argument.

Ethos, I believe, could be trust. (And maybe have rose colored glasses, that would be kinda cool, since Patton and Logan have glasses and all.)

Now, Roman transitioning (?) into a darkside would take time, right? Like when Virgil got more accepted by the others.

So perhaps the next episode would show clips of when the sides are off-camera, clips of Roman acting differently, and basically just acting cold towards the others.

So... I have a question.

Those of you who have siblings, (Or any type of close family members.) do you go to them to talk or vent? I personally do, I go to my brother since my mom kinda sucks, my dad is off who knows where, and my grandparents are little bitc-

Anyways, I could see Roman venting to Remus, sure, him attempting to be the exact opposite of Remus could be a problem bit remember, he gave up on that.

So, after showing the clips, (Maybe at the beginning of the video with come kind of muffled music in the background.) it shows Roman looking at himself in a mirror.

Remember, Roman compares being a twin to Remus as "looking in a funhouse mirror, but instead of a big head or a small torso, you see everything you don't want to be". (I don't remember if that's the exact quote, but I kow it's somewhat along the lines of that.)

So, obviosuly, him looking in a mirror would make sense.

But instead of seeing himself he sees Remus.

He sighs, telling Remus to stop it.

Remus would appear and it would show Roman venting to Remus, the two talking, Remus making it inappropriate at times, since he's y'know, Remus, Roman telling him to stop, normal Remus and Roman bickering.

Ethos then appears, dazed and confused.

Yeah, that's all I have.

This isn't really important, but the thought wouldn't leave my mind and I wanted to tell someone about it.

So... yeah!

Next chapter will most likely be a normal incorrect quotes thing, don't worry.