I pick up Draco's things and place them somewhere else. I begin to change out of my school clothes into something more comfy.

I had just pulled my shirt off while facing the dresser and I felt cold hands slither around my waist from behind.

I turn my head slightly just enough to be able to reach his lips.

I gave him a quick peck until he aggressively turned me around to face him. I wrapped my arms around his neck while kissing him as he pulled me onto the bed and climbed on top of me.

I let us have a moment together but I eventually pulled away, "Draco dinner starts soon." I tell him while he looks at me with disappointment.

"I think we can be a little late, no?"

"I don't know i'm feeling a little...hungry." I say seductively.

He presses his lips against mine and trails them down to my neck, "So am I." He says back while sucking onto my neck to leave hickeys.

He begins to unzip my skirt and pulls it off. His hands move there way up my thighs and he moves his kisses farther down.

"Thanks!" I say with an excessive amount of enthusiasm in my voice.

He looks up at me with a confused expression.

"What?" he asks.

I move away from his grip and sit away from him.

"I needed to change out of my clothes and you just did it for me, let's go get some dinner." I say as I get off the bed.

He clenches his jaw and his hungry eyes follow me as I make my way to the dresser. I open up the doors but they quickly shut from Draco closing them behind me.

He gets close to my ear, "I'm not done with you." He says causing chills up my spine and the hairs on my back to stand.

I get dressed and we both make our way down to dinner. The whole time at the table Draco kept teasing me from under the table by grabbing my thigh and making his way closer to my heat, gliding his finger over the fabric that covered my sex.

Whatever he was doing was working.

I ate a decent amount of food and left the dining room with Draco who had a grin on his face the entire way back.

We saw Snape on the way back and he called Draco into his class, away from me. He hesitated and groaned. I waited outside the class for a little but after a while I walked back to his room as he was talking to Snape .

As I got into the room, I immediately collapsed into bed and laid under the warm covers. I ate so much that I was in a food coma.

Before I knew I began to drift off to sleep.
——
I was soon woken up by someone climbing into bed next to me. I look behind me and see Draco shirtless, getting comfy and close to me. He turned the lamp off next to us.

"Draco i'm sorry."

"Oh I didn't realize you were up, what are you sorry for?"

"I fell asleep." I told him. I thought he must of been disappointed to see me asleep instead of doing what he was hinting at, the whole time during dinner.

"Don't worry about it." He says while placing a kiss on my forehead and wrapping his arms around me.

I soon fell back asleep in his warm arms but not for long.

I jump up from my sleep in a sweat and panting. I had a nightmare, this time it was about Draco being killed by Voldemort. Tears started pooling down my eyes from how real it felt. I look over so I could see Draco but he wasn't there.

I begin to panic and it became hard to breathe. I hold onto my chest and look around the room in a panic.

Where was Draco?

It wasn't long until Draco had entered the room.

I put my head in both of my hands and cried into them.

Draco had heard my sobs and rushed over to me on the bed.

"Tessa what's going on?" He asked worriedly while wrapping his arms around me.

I fall into his chest and feel his warm body against mine as he held onto me tightly. He lays down on the bed and pulls the covers over us and just comfort me while I hold onto him as I calmed down.

"Is it because I left?" He asked as he grew impatient to know what was wrong.

I shake my head and sniffle, "No, I just had a bad dream about you and when I saw you weren't here I-I started to panic. I'm fine."

"I'm sorry Tes. I didn't think you would wake up." He says holding onto me tight and kissing the top of my head as I laid against his chest.

"Where did you go?" I asked him.

"I just had to go work on something quick." He says fast.

"The cabinet?" I question suspiciously.

He stays silent because that's exactly where he went and went without me purposely knowing I was supposed to assist him on this task.

"He wants me to help you Draco, I want to help you, okay?"

He sighs, "I know but-"

Before he can say more I cut him off, "I'm fine okay, you don't need to protect me, you'll be protecting me more if I help you, if he finds out i'm not then-"

Then it was his turn to cut me off, "Fine." He agrees probably realizing I was right.

——————
Hope you all had a great day!<3

Thoughts?

Vote❤️