"Bro you're getting deeper than my voice. Just head straight" Taehyung answers for him, and in a matter of moments everyone had dispersed.

Leaving the two of you alone 😏

-

In the artificial buzzing of the city, you both begin to walk through the dimly neon lit alleyways, Taehyung one step ahead of you.

When he notices you lagging behind, he pauses.

You nod and fasten your pace, remaining silent since there wasn't any necessity for the continuance of speech

Both of you were trying to think of something to say.

How am I supposed to act with him now? Flirty like online or snappy like in real life?

"I didn't think you'd actually show up..." you attempt to spark conversation, simply to test out how he'd respond.

"You're my loop condition, I keep coming back to you" he replies, back still facing you.

Your lips tilt into a smirk of amusement. Perhaps he wants to flirt in real life now too?

"Is what you thought I'd say, huh?!" He turns back around before grabbing your collar. "Who gave you permission to be such a catfish? I can't stand you"

"Sit down then" you snort.

Your hooded eyes lazily travel down to his hands, your own ones reaching to ghost over his. "No wonder they looked so familiar"

"But remember you called me hot, sexy and d-"

"SHHHHH" you block his mouth from speaking with one hand, the other still perched onto his fingers which gripped your collar. "Stop talking about that. It puts me in an awkward position"

"Like the awkward position we're in right now?"

His face a close proximity to yours, his orbs reflect a violet hue from the flickering lights which surround you.

Your lips tilt into a grin. Two can play at that game. "Well what about the time you said I made you-"

"Should I strangle you to shut you up?" He seethes, hand alternating from your collar to creep around your neck.

A few moments of silence.

"You're beautiful" you comment, looking directly into his eyes.

"You confuse me" he pushes you away, ears slowly turning pink.

"So do you" you glance away, "how about we both shut the fuck up and get to work?"

"Sounds great"

In an unspoken truce, the two of you embark to explore the dark mysteries that await,

Unaware of the pair of eyes that had been watching you both all along.

A/N: not me simping over a shadow

"Don't depend on anyone. Even your own shadow leaves you when you're in darkness"