Wanted

*near Lonesome Flats*

Reef Marina: Okay, we're here, just make a good impression, and they'll like you.

Bliss Marina: And thanks to the bubble, it was much quicker.

Reef Marina: Now remember, these Trolls don't take stuff easy. *a lasso ties them both* What the? *screams as they are swung near Delta* Hey, Delta! How's things?

Delta Dawn: Pretty good actually. But we've got you. You're wanted!

Reef Marina: What?! I only came here a second time! Is this about the Pop Trolls?

Delta Dawn: Just read this letter.

Reef Marina: "Dear Delta Dawn, this is Queen Poppy. I am inviting you to bring your Trolls (some or fewer) to Trollstopia where we will celebrate diversity and unity. Just think about it and we'll see you soon. P.S. If Reef or Bliss, his sister are ever in your town, bring them to Pop Village and the reward will be a free hug or more from me." That's the most ludicrous thing I've ever heard!

Delta Dawn: We'll, Miss Poppy sent a trail of this road candy or whatever it's called to Pop Village. And, since I gots to take care of stuff around here, I'm sending someone to send ya. Holly!

A Country Troll named Holly Darling who had cyan-like hair and and orange body appeared.

Holly Darling: Yes, Mayor Delta?

Delta Dawn: Bring these two youngins to Pop Village, just wrap up that candy to follow it.

Holly Darling: Can do!

*near the road to Pop Village*

Holly Darling: Mmm, this candy is so good!

Reef Marina: Yeah, nice.

Holly Darling: So, you fellers in for a bad thing?

Reef Marina: No, it's this letter that told us.

Holly Darling: *reads the letter* *laughs* Silly, you ain't in for a wrong thing, you in for a good thing!

Reef Marina: So the lasso tells it's good?

Holly Darling: I'm really not so certain. But hey! At least you'll figure out this Pop Village and see it's friends!

Reef Marina: Yeah, I guess.

Holly Darling: Alright, you twos. I gotta go cause the trail ends here! See ya soon!

Reef Marina: Bye, I guess. *lasso gets untied* Phew! I feel free!

Queen Poppy: Why, hello! You got the letter?

Reef Marina: *gasps happily*