The Meeting

*a court gavel bangs, at Pop Village*

Queen Poppy: All in favor of this Week's meeting, one, say your name and genre.

Queen Barb: Queen Barb of the Hard Rock Trolls.

Queen Essence: Queen Essence . . .

King Quincy: and King Quincy . . .

Both: Of the Funk Trolls. *kiss*

Branch: Branch of the Pop Trolls, but you know that . . .

Delta Dawn: Delta Dawn of the Country Trolls.

Trollzart: Trollzart of the Classical Trolls.

King Trollex: And King Trollex of the Techno Trolls.

Queen Poppy: Queen Poppy of the Pop Trolls and Trollex, you brought a guest?

King Trollex: Yep. Bliss Marina of the Techno Trolls.

Bliss Marina: *giggles shyly*

Queen Poppy: Everyone here, raise the roof to start.

Everyone except Bliss: WHOOP-WHOOP!

Bliss Marina: How do I do that?

King Trollex: Like this. *shows her*

Bliss Marina: *does it, giggles*

Queen Poppy: Anyway, everybody, how have things been doing ever since our World Tour incident? From smallest to biggest.

Trollzart: Everything's been fine with my tribe. Everything feels very . . . classy.

Queen Poppy: *giggles* Branch, oh wait. Everything has been going good for you, never mind. Anyway, Delta.

Delta Dawn: Our banjo has been playing smoothly.

Queen Poppy: Hmm, King Trollex?

King Trollex: Actually, the harmony has been beating greatly, but one of ours, Y'know, Reef.

Queen Poppy: Oh, Reef. Yeah, I remember him.

Queen Barb: *blushes, dramatic music note* *stutters* Would you stop playing that, please?

Trollzart: *giggles* Sorry. *drops the fiddle*

King Trollex: Anyway, he kind of had an existence moment.

Queen Poppy: Existence moment? Ooh.

King Trollex: Yeah, and he kind of felt like his adventure is not over. Like what is his purpose in life? And his music.

Bliss Marina: Which is why we are here.

Queen Poppy: Hmm. I see. *flips a book* It seems he's having a . . . Branch, explain please?

Branch: He must be having an epilogue moment.

Bliss Marina: An . . . epilogue moment?

Branch: An epilogue moment. It's the point in a film that is a sequel where the hero of that story needs or wants to tie things up and wrap it in a nice little bow.

Queen Poppy: I like bows.

Delta Dawn: So what you are saying is that he needs to find music that suits him and he will figure out himself.

King Trollex: Well, we did do a unification process at my castle but that only seemed to improved in his love in Techno. And he still likes Rock, but he's not wearing his clothes . . . or makeup.

Queen Barb: *gasps hardly, dramatic music score* GRR, COULD YOU STOP PLAYING THAT, PLEASE!?

Trollzart: *laughs* I can't resist it. *drops the horn*

Queen Poppy: So we have to find him his music! But there is a problem. There is this book called Music in Life about this character who needs to find her music in life and lots of crazy stuff happens. We have to think of a totally original way to do this!

King Trollex: But isn't it a book?

Queen Poppy: Yes, and we cannot copy books! We got this!

*a few hours later, in the Royal Pod*

Queen Poppy: We don't got this.

Branch: Now just wait. You got an idea. You're Poppy, after all.

Queen Poppy: Yeah, I am Poppy. I can do this! Oh, thank you! *hugs Branch*

Branch: *hugs back*

Queen Poppy: Now let's do this. Wait . . . DARN IT, I FORGOT BARB! SHE'S SUPPOSED TO GO BEFORE DELTA! I SCREWED THE LIST UP!!