The Main Hall

*in the Funk Trolls UFO, in the main hall*

Bliss Marina: Hmm. That was a nice ride.

Reef Marina: *falls, bonks his head, groans*

Bliss Marina: You okay?

Reef Marina: *groans* I'm fine.

*Prince D and Cooper finally arrive*

Prince D: Welcome to the main hall, where we welcome guests. I know you didn't get to see us a lot yet your sister has . . .

Bliss Marina: *giggles*

Prince D: But this is our home land. And meet our mom and dad. The King and Queen of Funk.

Queen Essence: I gotta be honest, it's been a while. And your color is back! You look nice!

Reef Marina: *giggles* Thanks, but, it didn't take a huge song performance to get my color back.

Queen Essence: That's fine. I realize some people don't know when it's the right time. I mean, you were probably shocked as I was when my kids saved the day.

Reef Marina: Yeah, I was kinda shocked but I didn't understand.

Queen Essence: And they told me you had a fight with Queen Barb!?

Reef Marina: *nods* Very brutal. You were there but you were . . .

Queen Essence: Yeah, I know.

Prince D: But I am so glad to have my mother back. What was it like? Just curious.

Queen Essence: It kinda felt like I was in my wildest dreams. Like, a smoothie, I was just chilling on this beach. And, I'm so glad to have you back.

Reef Marina: *gasps* (whispering) Mom . . . *tears in his eyes*

Queen Essence: What?

Reef Marina: I MEAN, UM, I was just thinking of something crazy.

Queen Essence: Oh . . . What was it like for you?

Reef Marina: Well, how do I put this easy . . . THE FIRST SECOND I GOT THERE, MY TECHNO SPIRIT WAS DEAD AND MY ROCK SPIRIT TRIED TO KILL ME!

Queen Essence & Prince D: *look at each other, open-eyed, then look back*

Reef Marina: I mean, um . . . Yeah, that's what happened.

Queen Essence: Y'know, no Troll should go like that. Zapped to see that they are someone they are not. We saw. It was horrifying.

Reef Marina: Yeah . . .

King Quincy: *ahem* How about we just stop talking about this all together. Summary: We were all in trouble, then we united. The end, let's talk about something else.

Bliss Marina: Well, I heard a "mom" that Reef said . . . Reef, you weren't thinking about your original mother, were you?

Reef Marina: *gasps*

*in Reef's mind*

Techno Spirit: Rock one, don't launch the cry shields.

Rock Spirit: (in Scottish accent) I can't captain! It's too hard to pull through!

Techno Spirit: You got this! Remember what we've all been through!?

Rock Spirit: (in Scottish accent) Yes, captain, I remember!

Techno Spirit: Then dont press it!!

Rock Spirit: (in Scottish accent) Okay, man, okay, I won't! *presses the button*

Techno Spirit: NOOOOO!!!!!

*outside the mind*

Reef Marina: *sobbing* Yes, yes I was!

Bliss Marina: But, you have us, right?

Reef Marina: I guess, but . . . It's been 20 years! I . . . I just . . . *crying*

Bliss Marina: Hey, hey, don't cry, it's alright. *hugs Reef*

Queen Essence: *hugs Reef*

Reef Marina: *hugs them both, smiles*

Bliss Marina: Don't worry, you'll see them again someday.

*in Reef's mind*

Techno Spirit: Quick, he's in happy mode! Get the video!

Rock Spirit: (in Scottish accent) What video, captain?

Techno Spirit: The video he always loves!

Rock Spirit: (in Scottish accent) You mean this?

Techno Spirit: Yes, that's the one! *pops it up*

*outside the mind*

Reef Marina: *laughs*

Bliss Marina: What?

Reef Marina: I was just thinking of something. And speaking of loss for a minute, you know the reason why I didn't sing with you guys?

Bliss Marina: Why's that?

Reef Marina: Well, I was shocked that we were all uniting and . . . it's because . . . I can't sing. *all gasp*

Queen Essence: YOU CAN'T SING?!

Bliss Marina: EVERYBODY CAN SING!

Reef Marina: *giggles nervously* Not this one.

Bliss Marina: Okay, let's make it to the Funk Town or whatever it's called.