Trollstopia

*in Pop Village*

Branch: So, why did you send letters to all of the leaders?

Queen Poppy: Well, I have a great plan. We need to convince some of the Trolls to live with us!

Branch: *spits coffee out* *cough cough* WHAT?!

Queen Poppy: I think it's beautiful for the tribes to get along and learn more about the other tribes! Especially Reef!

Branch: So, you want him to stay with us?

Queen Poppy: Well, yeah! It's for the best! Him and his sister can come to Pop Village as well as many other Trolls and we can all party in a place I call . . . Trollstopia.

Branch: Trolls . . . Topia?

Queen Poppy: Rolls off the tongue, I know.

Branch: Poppy, I know you've just learned to be like a queen in your own way, but are you sure you can do this? The Trolls have their own homes for caring.

Queen Poppy: Well, it's not like Techno Trolls have to be bunched or Country Trolls for that matter. It'll be like . . . Re-spacing for more Trolls to be born and enjoy their wonderful life!

Branch: So what you're trying to say us, you want the Trolls to live with us?

Queen Poppy: . . . Yessies.

Branch: *sighs* I can't believe I'm doing this. Alright, I agree with your plan.

Queen Poppy: *squeals happily* *hugs Branch*

Branch: *hugs back*