"Dad?" I heard.

He pulled away still looking at me then we both looked down seeing Ezariah.

"Why you up?" He walked to her and picked her up. She shrugged as they headed to the guest room.

He looked back at me with a smirk before turning his attention forward.

I shook my head wiping my lips and turning around to head in my room.

"Bitch ya'll nasty.." I heard someone whisper. I turned around seeing KJ's head poked out around the corner.

I flipped him off before walking in my room, closing and locking the door.

I went in the bathroom grabbing my phone and saw that China had hung up, I called back but she didn't answer. I figured she either fell asleep or was too lazy or sad to talk so I left it alone and went to bed myself..

Next Morning.. 10:45 am

"WAKE YO ASS UP AND COME FEED YO SON!" I heard KJ yell outside of my room as he banged on my door.

"Needa stop doing that shit.." I mumbled taking the covers off me and getting up out of bed.

I swung my room door open and KJ stood there with Kaiser in his hands.

"Where's Na'Jour?" I asked.

"He's getting his demon ready." He said and I rolled my eyes grabbing Kaiser.

"Don't be calling them people's child a demon." I said walking in the kitchen with him following me.

"That's exactly what that kid is. You not bothered about her being out yo house? My girl wouldn't have put up for that shit.." He said and I laughed.

"Ian checking for them. Plus, that's a whole kid.. ion got nun against a whole child, she ain't do shit." I shrugged.

"Shit I got sum against that bastard. We beefing right now."

"Why?" I asked.

"That muhfucka tried to cut my toenail hair off last night." He said and I bursted out laughing.

"Wait.." I stopped, "you got toenail hair nigga? Ew."

"Yeah bitch.. I'm just mainly like that." He shrugged walking in the living room.

"It's not mainly, it's manly. Dumbass." I laughed.

"Aht, I dropped out at 9th grade ion be knowing allat."

"Cmon Kai.." I said picking him up and taking him in the living room so I could focus on making our pancakes.

"Nigga I took him to YOU for a reason.." KJ said as I sat Kaiser in his arms.

"Fuck you.." I walked back in the kitchen and continued making our breakfast.

"Yeah I already gave her a bath and yeah she's dressed in the clothes you packed Sylvia.." I heard Na'Jour coming down the hallway and I mentally rolled my eyes.