Chapter11: ...

"Holy crap!!"
You yell in panic hiding behind a rock as potions are going everywhere left and right non-stop.

Taking a peak, Yoongi lands a strong punch across Tae's face sending him crashing into trees but comes charging back at Yoongi in a second.

Landing a kick into Yoongi's gut, his back slams into the rock you're hiding behind causing you to stumble back a bit where a steep hill is visible.

You see Tae grunt backing away as a potion splatters on him having a few glass shards sticking out from his cheek before grabbing one of his one aiming it towards Yoongi who dodges it.

Getting scared from the flying potion, you trip over your own feet sliding down the steep hill hearing both the fighters' panicked voices from above.

Too scared to know what's going on, you slam into the cold river waters as you quickly make surface taking a big breath being drifted off into the current.

ㅡ ㅡ

Slowly waking up, you find yourself in a foggy area with a bunch of low branches everywhere you look, along with the flowing river behind you that leads into a waterfall.

"I'm not dead..?"
You question quietly as you stand up limping into the branches hoping to find a way out into a nearby village.

As you continue to walk, you can't help but feel watched.

Snap.

Quickly turning around, no one is to be seen, nor any animal to make a noise.
"Gosh what now.."
You mumble continuing to walk faster before coming to stop on seeing something of what you can make out to be blood.

"What an unexpected gift."

A deep husky voice startles you causing you to hide between some big branches and keeping an eye out for the owner of the voice.

"My my..don't be afraid little one. I just wasn't expecting a treat to wonder in these areas today~"

Breathing quickly, your eyes continue to search before landing on a green pair not to far ahead of you,

"W-...who are you..?!"
Is all that comes out as this mysterious person only creeps forward staying in the shadows as you can also see pearly white fangs shimmer.

...

"Jin.."

Hello my Minis!
I first want to apologize for taking a very long time on updating.
I've been having some pretty bad things happening such as personal problems.
It's hard to have motivation on continuing to write but, I'll try to do so whenever I get the chance!

Other then that, I hope you've enjoyed this part! I have a few ideas upcoming to continue this book along with my other ones!
All I ask for is to please have some patience with me best as you can :,,)
With that being said, I love you all, and I hope y'all have a wonderful day!!💜💙