Chapter 14: Real.

Before Namjoon or Jungkook could do anything, you spot a metal pole on the ground rushing over to it giving a nice swing successfully hitting both men.

Angry growls can be heard as Jungkook gets ahold of it crushing it with his hand instantly as he picks you up by your shirt throwing you to the other side of the room making you hit your back.

Damn that hurt like hell-

Looking up, Namjoon lunges at you and is inches from your body before a certain hawk swoops in lashing its talons deep into Namjoon's face making him hell in pain grabbing the bird in panic trying to pry it off as it then finally lets go attacking Jungkook as well before then heading your way.

Thinking it'll attack you next, you shield your arms in front of you but only feel a wind of air along with the pit patter of feet.

In your view now, it a man who is about the height of Jungkook, brown fluffy hair, dark clothing, and a pair of wings that settle nicely on his back.

The hawk.

"Jimin where are you??!

A familiar voice calls out as you perk up excitedly,

"I'm here!!"

This..Jimin guy yells back still keeping a careful on the other two who wipe away the blood coming down their face while wincing in pain every so often.

And that's when both the real Yoongi and Taehyung come crashing into the room as your engulfed into a hug by them.

"My god I was so worried about you damn it!" Yoongi cries out as you smile hugging him tighter.

"You too gotta go, just keep running. Taehyung-ah, help me keep them back."

Jimin commands as Yoongi grabs your hand running out as Tae kicks Jungkook into the ground due to him trying to go after y'all.

As both you and Yoongi run, a sudden his can be heard in the distance making you curse under your breath as two familiar snakes come out the bushes rushing towards you both.

Dodging from getting eaten, you break off a branch from the tree above thanking it had a sharp edge, and piecing Hoseok on his back making him hiss in pain as you get back to running with Yoongi who ended up blinding Jin for a few seconds with a potion.

Tae then later joins up with y'all as Jimin who is in hawk form, leads all of y'all to the nearest exit of the forest.

And as all this seemed to be over,

It wasn't.

ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ

Hello everyone! I want to first apologize for taking such a long time to update all of my books, I had honestly forgotten about them at one point and just now was looking back at when I last uploaded this one a god..last was in November.

Geez, I'm really really sorry once again.

And to be even more honest, I've gotten into the Dream Smp and got very distracted by that as well.

But uh..beside all the updating and stuff, I hope you all are doing well, please be sure to eat and drink something along with getting some rest!

Love you all my Minis!!