Chapter 9: Book.

"Let's see....so Sea Witches can also have powers of the elements?"

"Yup."

"Huh,interesting.." You say writing down in the book you had got from the library hearing all the different things Yoongi comments about his kind.

"Question, do all Sea Witches have.....a soft spot for others...like you do?"

He goes quiet looking into your eyes thoughtfully before seemingly snapping out of trance and shaking his head.

"Not all are nice. Which is why you hear a lot of incidents on the news about us. There's both Kingdoms for good and bad Sea Witches. I don't belong to either, I'd chose to live on my own like some others."

Almost forgetting to write down the information, you're absolutely amazed at what his kind is like. Bad or not, it's still very interesting!

As time goes on, you end up finishing the book in hand as you stretch your hand in attempt to ease the pain that's flowing through but immediately regret your decision feel it cramp up as you let out a yelp which gets Yoongi's attention.

"What'd you do??"

He asks as you hear the worried tone in his voice making you giggle as he carefully holds your hand in his waving his other one above it causing a yellow hue to surface as the pain then fades away.

"Aw, thank you Yoongi" You coo kissing his cheek to which he quickly looks away blush slowly darkening, "Mhm...whatever..don't hurt yourself..."

"Alright you octopus, let's go turn in this book for the public to read"

Grabbing his hand in yours, you make your way to the library talking about random things until you get up to the counter.

"Hello Ms. Oak, I've got some information on the book! With a little help as well" You proudly state as Yoongi cackles a bit seeing her look gobsmacked.

"Deary...how did you manage..?!"

"A little secret I'm afraid I can't tell, they don't call me 'Fish Girl' for nothing!"

And that's all that's said before you and Yoongi walk out and bust out laughing from seeing the look on everyone's face as to how you did it.

"Ah, that's my laugh for the day. Also, thank you Yoongi..for agreeing to help fill the book out.."

You smile warmly up at him as he returns the smile gently grabbing your waist and leaning in placing a soft kiss on your lips.

"No problem kitten~"

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
I

AM

BACK!

I apologize for taking a long time to update. Things have been pretty hectic and I need a bit of a break honestly.

But! I'm gonna try my best to update this book and my other ones as well! 💜💙