Chapter 1: Studies.

"And that's how Mermaids and Mermans hunt in the ocean!"

Everyone claps as you finish presenting your project and head back to your seat as students still try and ask you about more things.

Ever since you've started sharing facts about deep sea mythical creatures, people from all around got very interested in this information, some even wanna be like you.

Although, even though you've apparently found every sea creature, you can't help but feel this tugging at your heart that there's still something, or someone there.

After class, you go straight to the library as you go on google maps (ᵞᴱˢ ᴳᴼᴼᴳᴸᴱ ᴹᴬᴾˢ) on one of the computers as you look around the ocean lines trying to find some new creatures.

So far, you've only seen a few mermaids and mermans, nothing new really.

But, something catches your eye as you seen something in the far far distance.

Zooming in as much as you can, you see a body poking out of the water as you assume it's another merman but soon see a bunch of tentacles surrounding the guys body.

He also appears to have some ink like stuff on his cheek that...doesn't even wash off.

Oh my god oh my god I found a new creature!!!!

You think as you start sketching out his body along with the tentacles as you write down theories about this new guy.

While you were sketching, you noticed a position like bottle as you finally think of a name,

A sea witch.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

ˢᴼ ᴴᴱᴸᴸᴼ ᴹᴵᴺᴵˢ, ᴵ'ᴹ ˢᵀᴬᴿᵀᴵᴺᴳ ᵀᴴᴵˢ ᴺᴱᵂ ᴮᴼᴼᴷ ᴮᴱᶜᴬᵁˢᴱ ᴵ ˢᴱᴬᴿᶜᴴᴱᴰ ᵁᴾ ᴬ ᵞᴼᴼᴺᴳᴵ ˢᴱᴬ ᵂᴵᵀᶜᴴ ᴿᴱᴬᴰᴱᴿ ᴬᴺᴰ ˢᴬᵂ ᴸᴵᵀᴱᴿᴬᴸᴸᵞ ᴺᴼᵀᴴᴵᴺᴳ.

ᴵ ᴹᴱᴬᴺ, ᴵ'ᵛᴱ ˢᴱᴱᴺ ᴬ ᶜᴼᵁᴾᴸᴱ ᴵᴺ ᴸᴵᴷᴱ ᴮᵀˢ ᴿᴱᴬᶜᵀᴵᴼᴺˢ ᴮᵁᵀ ᴺᴼᵀ ᴵᴺ ᴳᴱᴺᴱᴿᴬᴸ.

ᴮᵁᵀ ᴵ ᴴᴼᴾᴱ ᵞ'ᴬᴸᴸ ᴱᴺᴶᴼᵞ ᵀᴴᴵˢ ᴮᴼᴼᴷ!!! 🤗💜💙