"She's back." Allison sighed, "She hates my guts and I don't know why. I mean I didn't break up with you, you broke up with me!"

Jackson winced at her words, but they were true, "She does not hate you." Jackson reassured her, "She's just Catherine Avery, you know how she is."

Allison nodded, "She should love me, mothers love me." Mark looked at her, "What? Mrs. Shepherd loves me." Allison looked at the two doctors before walking towards the door, "I have to go before she sees me."

***

"You tried the cafeteria too?" Allison asked when she entered the room seeing Meredith and Cristina rummage through April's fridge.

"Jambalaya? Disgusting. Why do they even try?" Cristina scoffed as she pulled different containers filled with food. "April's got uh two yogurts and leftover something."

Allison grabbed one of the yogurts from Cristina's hand and grabbed a spoon before taking a seat behind April's desk.

"So Lexie removed a tumor from a woman today, and now Derek's all worried that we gorked her." Meredith said, telling the girls what she has been doing.

"Did you?" Cristina asked, taking a bite from April's food.

"No." Meredith took a spoonful of yogurt.

"Well, I've spent the entire morning with Owen's stupid nurse." Cristina bitterly said.

"Owen's nurse?" Allison questioned confused.

"The stupid ICU nurse." She explained briefly.

"Well, that's not what you said." Meredith raised a brow at her.

"Oh, and you know what? This is really good." Cristina changed the subject by complimenting April's food. "Kepner, can cook."

"Freakin' jambalaya day." Alex muttered as he entered the room going straight to the fridge, "It's like a hearty bowl of salmonella."

"Hey, how long have you've been screwing the intern with the preemie?" Cristina asked Alex, causing Allison and Meredith to look at him.

"What?" Alex asked, looking at Cristina.

"Morgan?"

"I am not." Alex denied.

"Uh, well, you both were in the on call room this morning...before dawn." Cristina pointed out, since she opened the door on them when she was looking for Owen.

"Yeah, studying." Alex informed them.

"You're feeding her."

"Alex." Both Allison and Meredith called out their friend. "No. Bad dog." Meredith said.

"Shut up." Alex glared at them. "I mean, she's my intern and she's a patient."

"It didn't stop you before." Allison shrugged, remembering Rebecca.

"This is gonna turn out like Rebecca." Meredith muttered to Cristina.

"Oh, yeah. Smashed up face?" Cristina turned back to look at Alex, "Oh, that—that was bad."

"Yeah, she's gonna fall for you, and then she's gonna go crazy and then she's gonna pee on my couch." Meredith told him.

"Oh gross." Cristina scrunched her nose in disgust.

"Go to hell, all of you." Alex glared at them.

Allison frowned before looking at her friend, "We don't know her, we don't know what she's capable of." She paused for a moment, "But don't let her fall for you Alex, because it might turn out bad, I mean she's a preemie mom."