Hanging With Aiyuki

Start from the beginning

Then, a notification from Hiroki's phone went off and he grabbed it to see a text.

"Hey, let's meet up somewhere now" Hiroki saw the text coming from his friend, Aiyuki

"Sure" Hiroki replied to Aiyuki's text with

Hiroki quickly got up and put on some outside clothes then told his parents where he was going.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Bonjour" a man with blond hair and eyes who looked around his twenties said to Hiroki as the man took a notebook out of his pocket.

Hiroki was currently with Aiyuki as they met up and decided to go to a certain place but were interrupted by this man.

Aiyuki was wearing some casual wear, which consists of a blue shirt and black jeans.

"I, come to japan, need help to go to other city" he said with a weird and foreign accent as he was staring at his notebook to find the words to correctly communicate.

Hiroki looked at the man and saw a little floating box which read [Claude Anouilh]

"Tu francais, je parle le fançais" Hiroki replied as he started to communicate with the foreigner.

"Tu parle le fançais, quoi un soulagement" the foreigner said as he lowed his notebook and sighed in relief

"Je suis polyglotte" Hiroki responded as he gave a smile so that the foreigner would be more at ease.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Wow, you always amaze me with you language skills. Now only if you could have that type of talent with other subjects" Aiyuki said as him and Hiroki were now walking away from the foreigner while the foreigner was waving goodbye to Hiroki.

[You have leveled up your skill 'Observe' to level 2
+ 100 XP]

A new pop up appeared as Hiroki discreetly swiped it away.

"It's a talent and if I could do that, I would have done it already" Hiroki told Aiyuki

"What did you even tell him anyway" Aiyuki asked Hiroki as they started to walk to the fast food place they wanted to go to.

"Apparently he was lost and needed directions to get to another city. I told him where to go and had a little Chat with him while I was at it" Hiroki explained to Aiyuki

Hiroki started to look at the people around him and see text boxes for each of them as he noticed a particular person.

"Wait, is that Issei" Hiroki said as he saw Issei with someone unthinkable for a pervert like him, a girl.

"Yeah, seems like it" Aiyuki confirmed

"Damn, how did he get a girlfriend, did he threaten her. Kind of wish I have a girlfriend" Aiyuki said jokingly to Hiroki

'Are you joking, you straight up hang out with Koneko all the time when I am not with you and your say you want a girlfriend' Hiroki thought to himself as he didn't believe his friend actually said something as dumb as that while being a close friend to the school mascot that mostly every guy in school wanted to date.

"He can actually be a nice guy if you get really close to him" Hiroki told Aiyuki as he shook off his thoughts about how dumb his friend was.

"Why are defending him, I know you guys used to be close friends back when you were kids but you guys grew apart"