Entering His First Dungeon

It was 10 PM and Hiroki had finished eating dinner that his mother made with nothing notable happening.

[Player, you have completed the tutorial sequence, you are awarded 50 coins] the same message that looked like it could be apart of a game was infront of Hiroki who was sitting down on his bed with his legs crossed.

Hiroki went though the tutorial and learned his ability was basically like all those in gamer manhwa's, manga's, novels and like in Fanfics with how all the stats work, the shop and all of it, like his intellect being his MP and his wisdom being its regen rate. Expect the one thing thats different is that skills can only be gained through quest's or leveling up and not just repeatedly doing an action, which was a loss to Hiroki.

"This is weird" Hiroki said as he tried touching the box but his hand phased through it and he tried directing his cat to look at the little screen but Kuro didn't seem to notice it at all.

"Whatever, show menu" Hiroki said out loud as he learned that he actually has to speak out when he wants to bring out his menu.

[Player: Hiroki Kusuchi] the message said as a bigger screen appeared with a bunch of categories on the bottom and the rest of it being blank besides the text at the top. The categories were [Profile], [Stats], [Shop], [Quest's], [Inventory] and [Skills].

"Open Profile" he said as the screen then changed to the category [Profile].

[Player: Hiroki Kusuchi
Health Points: 100
Mana Points: 140
Mana Restoration: 1 mp/per 30 min
Level: 5
Exp: 500/1000
Race: Human
Coins: 50]

The screen displayed Hiroki's profile and he looked at the little information icon beside the coins and clicked on it.

[Coins are what is used in the shop to buy skills or items. To gain Coins you must fight in dungeons, level up or get it as a reward from a quest] a pop up screen said on it as Hiroki nodded his head in understanding.

He then swiped away the pop up screen as that was the way he learned how to get rid of them.

"Show stats" he said as it went into the [Stats] category on the bottom of it and the screen turned blank for a second before it showed his stats.

[Stamina: 9
Strength: 16
Agility: 15
Intellect: 12
Wisdom: 8
Stat Points: 0]

"This is low" Hiroki said to himself as he saw his stats and saw the highest being his strength which was 16.

"Though guess that's what I get for not being that active like others" Hiroki said to himself as he considered it pay back for him not being all that physically active and he sighed.

He clicked a little information icon that was by the [Stat Points] and a little pop up text box appeared.

[Stat Points are points gained through leveling up, completing quests and other things. Once you gain Stat Points, it will allow the player to increase any attribute once distributed] the pop up had shown the information and Hiroki just sighed from how similar it was to a game.

"Open shop" Hiroki said as the screen changed to the typical shop you would see in any game.

The shop had five different sections at the top, to the left was [Weapons], the middle left was [Armor], the middle was [Skills], the middle right was [Items] and the one all the way to the right was [All].