#1 INTO THE DARK SERIES: Part 1

"Fast-paced!" "Action-packed!" "Heart-stopping!"

Love the fast-paced action in The Hunger Games Trilogy?

Want to relive the romance of The Twilight Saga?

This exciting new Young Adult series is for you!

"The only three people in the world who I truly loved were my best friend, Ben, my Uncle Spencer and his fiancée, Irene. I am now grateful for what I didn't know on that sunny afternoon. One of them would soon be lost to me. The other two, I was destined to kill without hesitation or remorse.

It wasn't premeditated.

It was what needed to be done.

So I did it."

Success means love. Failure a death sentence.

When seventeen-year-old Oxford student Emily Baxter steps forward to become part of the search and rescue team for her kidnapped family member, she sees it as her last chance to put things right. Despite her seizures and being ripped between parallel universes, Emily is determined to get back to living a normal life. But first Emily has to join forces with the mysterious Gifted & Talented set and the darkly beautiful Henry Seadon. And survive. Killing the Misery-Makers who get in their way is a necessary evil.

Now available to download in seconds at Amazon UK and USA.