Yn's Pov :

I turn towards my popps... He looked at me with a warm smile..

"So ready.. Ms. Lee yn soon to be... Jeon. yn"
Popps said forwarding his arms indicating me to link my arms with him.

I blushed and hit his arms..I heaved a deep sigh, smiled cheerfully and linked arms with my popps...

We were at the entrance of the church..
AS soon as the gate opened my heart again gained its speed but maintaining my calm self I walked in..

The interiors were feeling like heavens..
I walked down the aisle and this was the best feeling ever .... My head snapped towards jungkook

Christ!!! he was looking hella handsome in his black tuxedo

Christ!!! he was looking hella handsome in his black tuxedo... He looked towards my direction and our eyes met..
Dang!!!!
I quickly looked away.. And looked down....
My heart started pounding faster than ever....

Calm down!! , calm down!! .. Yn babes.. Calm down!! ..

I didn't even realised when we reach the altar...

Popps took my hand and looked at me.. And gave me his comforting smile ever..
I smiled back with the same emotions....

"Jungkook am handing you my daughter now... Pls Take a good care of her my son ..."
popps said smilingly but with a fatherly attitude... I mentally chuckled at his behavior

By saying that he... Handed me to jungkook  and as soon as he held my hand... a sudden electric current passed through my body... MY whole self was burning, there was a tingling sensation in my hands..
I tried to avoid it tho it was the hardest task to do at that time...

I looked at jungkook and.... My whole excited self turned into confused one....
COS there was no emotions.. In his eyes.. His face showed emotion less expression.. Like he was forced for everything...
My heart clenched at the thought.. About jungkook being forced to marry me.. He's not doing this because he wants.. But because others....

Tho i never talked to jungkook before but my love for him gives me the sense that whether he's happy or not..

I hope he's not being forced for this.. but I did ask him about this marriage and he himself said he isn't forced by anyone he's doing this willingly ... Uff!!!  yn be positive... Again you are over thinking...

I shrugged all the negative thoughts away and concentrated on the demigod in front of me...

Priest started saying the wedding vows...

Now the moment came which I was longing for so long....
The moment which I and him will forever be together never gonna separate....

It was the time for groom to kiss the bride.....
The whole  time I was looking down..

"You may kiss the bride "... Said priest..

My heart started beating faster.... I looked toward jungkook and he placed his one hand on my hips and leaned forward to kiss me..