chp-39

jungkook's Pov :

emotions which showed she's restless and deeply hurt
I just looked at her being restless and shedding tears for me
"how did it happen jungkook God it must be hurting right"
she said as tears kept rolling down her eyes

"I just told you to be careful while going how did this happen, tell me
why didn't you take driver with you and see the blood damn it, christ just let me treat you come fast come" she said holding my hands and taking me inside the mansion limping.

I stopped on my tracks turned her around by her wrist and pulled her closer by her waist.
she was shocked a little but frowned by my actions

Author's Pov :

yn's state was something which was unexplainable she was least expecting to see jungkook's arm bleeding and when she saw his bleeding arm she felt her soul left her body
already.
she wanted to treat jungkook as soon as possible cos seeing his arm bleeding she felt thousands of knives has been stabbed on her heart.
she was taking him to the mansion when jungkook all of sudden stopped and pulled her closer
and there wasn't a single reason for it but many.
she looked up at his handsome face with her innocent one and stopped crying for a while.
she was confused and shocked too. Shock because of the proximity and confused because she wanted to stop his bleeding arms but she was being stopped by her husband without any specific reason.

Now the reasons were only known to jungkook, jungkook was just so overwhelmed looking at her caring behavior for him.
he wasn't saying anything to her even tho his arm was bleeding but looking at her being so much in pain he forgot everything he felt his pain was nothing infront of yn's cries her struggles and everything he saw her limping feet which made him curious and restless too that how and when she got injured cos it was cleared the way she was trying to walk.
"jungkook" she slowly whispered with a confused face as her hands were on his shoulders and his one hand wrapped tight around her waist and another one behind her back.
"jungkook"! this time yn said a little loudly tapping his cheeks with her small hands and tilting her head trying understand what's up with his husband

jungkook just snapped out of his thoughts and looked at her with a very serious gaze
"yn" jungkook said with his one hand wrapped tight around her waist and another one under her chin making her look straight in his eyes
"yn I don't want any tears in your eyes anymore now stop crying this instant sweetheart and what happened to you why are you limping"
he said with a very serious tone and an expression but with a very serious expression there was concern hidden and yn didn't fail to notice that.

yn actually didn't want to let him know about the whole accident part cos obviously he'd be worried and somehow Stuart's job would be in danger.
for a while yn just calm her breath closing her eyes and took a deep breath and looked back at him
"I-i just fell down climbing down t-the stairs jungkook now am requesting you to pls let me treat your arm and get inside the mansion plsss!" she said in a pleading tone as another tear rolled down her eyes.
jungkook sighed as he didn't want to see her cry but it was seem hard to stop her from crying.
" fine! you cry baby"
he said with an exhausted tone and wiped her tears giving up.
sniffing yn just nodded her head and turned her heels to walk inside.

but she stopped when a pair of hands wrapped around her waist and she gasped a bit when she found herself in jungkook's arm, as he carried her bridal style.
she looked at him with a big big eyes and mouth opened.
"Jun-"
she was about to say something
but was cut off by jungkook
"shu! not even a single word now"
he said making yn quite and made her way inside the mansion
"b- but" she was about to say something again
but again jungkook shut her by giving her a glare which made her loon down with a small pout.
jungkook just bite his smile at her cute reaction and looked at her while walking straight towards the mansion with a straight face.

"but what about your arms it may hurt if you carry me" yn said almost whispering as her hands were wrapped around his neck.
jungkook didn't fail to hear it and he just chuckled in a low voice
"yea yea I know my arm is bleeding and everything but you gonna be treating me anyways right so shuh now let's get inside the mansion and into the bedroom" he said smirking trying to joke as the main motive was to distract yn from crying.
yn blushed from his statement and wiped her tears looking away with her red cheeks.

both of them got inside their mansion into their bedroom.
he put yn down and cracked his neck by moving side to side a bit.
"pls sit on the bed and wait for me I'll come in 5 seconds"
yn said grabbing jungkook's hand and making her sit on the bed
and heading inside the bathroom with her limping walk to get a first aid kit.
she got back and saw jungkook sitting on the edge of the bed

_______________________________________

Here's the another update angels
hope you guys like it.
And trust me guys my day was literally shitty yesterday but after reading your comments I swear felt so much loved.
like there's my army family who loves me whole heartedly 💜🥺Thank to everyone for that.
ah not gonna waste my angels time
enjoy reading my sweet loves
Don't forget to vote and comment.