Brown eyes 2

Shivaay hurriedly walked in the hallway and turned to the right entering the corridor that led to the office in the palace.

The entire morning was spent in investigation after knowing the fact that the thief was a girl. Finding clues about her was another task. Even after so much efforts he got nothing, the tiny moon was the only clue he had. However, it was still with him and he hadn't shared about it with anyone but Aditya, god knows why?

Apart from the brown feral , fiery eyes which didn't leave his mind , the small moon was only hope.

He had successfully missed the welcoming of the princess by the locals. When he asked about her then Aditya told him that she was busy in the hotel inspection.

His afternoon was spent in sorting out the issues of the palace residents on request of Adi who claimed that Shivaay could handle the politics of the palace more efficiently then him.

It was evening and he was going to meet her , perhaps would just introduce himself and leave for security team check up making an excuse.

The guards announced his presence and he got in. The people in the room stood up as a symbol of respect and in front of him stood the princess, princess Annika.

"Khamma ghadi hukum sa" the men greeted and he nodded mumbling

"Ghadi Khamma"

"Bai sa hukum, ye hai kunwar Shivaay aur hukum, Annika bai sa" the manager introduced.

"Nice to meet you kunwar sa" Annika greeted and his ears found her voice familiar. Her eyes took in the sight of him demurely.

"Same here ,princess" he found her greeting him very confidently, as if she knew him. Her smile seemed like a mischievous one. And those eyes,they were....

"Oh please ! Don't call me princess. Annika would be fine" she said ,with her eyes widening and Shivaay found the little doubt arising in his mind subsiding.

"But you are one!" His statement earned a small chuckle by her.

"I don't think that, its all hypocrisy. I mean we are a democratic country, no one rules anyone's life" she accentuated.

"We don't rule the lives Annika , we just look after our estate, our land and the the people who inhabit it." He answered back and she raised her hand in surrender.

"We are even in this, kunwar Shivaay" they both smiled hearing each their names.

Shivaay excused himself as he had planned, unwontedly though. While Annika once again got engaged in the conversation with the manager.

On his way out Shivaay bumped into Aditya.

"Calm down bro! why are in so much rush?" Aditya asked

"I have to attend the board meeting on a conference call later in the evening now I have to reach out to the investigation team" Shivaay informed and turned to leave.

"You met Anni ?" Shivaay nodded slowing down a bit so that Aditya could keep up with him.

"How's she ?" He asked and shivaay raised his eyebrow at the question.

"I mean , impression" 6 was thoughtful.

"Seemed like one sweet, innocent but practical and confident girl" he answered "surely a rare combination" added after a pause

Although Shivaay was sure he wasn't doubting the princess of the palace but something in her gaze, her demeanour was bothering him.

He was a intimidating man and any female or male who met him for the first time at least got nervous or females checked him out. She did neither of them.